Do I wanna know?(Marcel x reader) sorta kinda

This one shot was inspired by Do I wanna know by Arctic moneys

Marcels pov

I listen to (name) as she spoke, her goddess like voice was like music to my ears, "I'm telling you Tyler. If you kill me I will murder you with my finger nail so I know it'll be slow and painful!"
She's an angel.
"Oh you better watch out Tyler." I spoke, lookin from my computer screen to my laptop that showed everyone playing with me on skype.
(Name) was in a one of my merch tank top and she was sitting in her bright orange chair.
She must've knew I was starring because a second later she was looking at me with a huge smile on her face.
"Marcel! Move!" I heard Craig said causing me to jerk away from my laptop and back to my computer.
"Quite starring at (name) and run. The hunters are-" Craig started before it turned into unrecognizable words as we lost.
(Name) laughed at Craig's noises causing me to smile brightly, god I love this woman.
"Haha me and Evan won!" Tyler yelled before cussing Craig out after Craig called him some vulgar word I'm sure.
"Evan and I won. Tyler use your grammar." (Name) yelled back at him.
"Gosh Tyler. Where did you go to school? In your backyard." Smooth Cel smooth.
"I'll have you know Marcel-" this time Tyler cut himself off by screaming as he tried to turn away from me.
Thirty minutes later, only (name) and I were left on the Skype call.
"So, Marcel you wanna go to the arcade with me tomorrow?" (Name) asked, her (eye color) eyes were gleaming in the her lights.
"Sure." I said, looking (name) in the eyes as she played with the end of her hair.
I watched as she yawned, her beautiful face scrunching up.
"I'm going to bed Marcel. I'll see you tomorrow." She said before blowing me a kissing and ending the call.
I set in my chair in shock, "She just blew a kiss at me."
I set there and thought about (name), like I did almost every minute of everyday. Hell I even dreamed of this every night.
I finally got up from my chair before walking into my room.
I turned on my music and the song, Female Robbery by The Neighborhood came on.
I clicked repeat on the one before walking over to my bed and picking my phone up.
I clicked the home button as I load down and saw that I had a message from (name).
I opened the message and saw that it was (name) in my tank top with a pair of shorts so short that the tank top covered them up.
"God." I breathe out, looking the picture up and down before laying my head against the pillow.
"Why does she do this to me?" I asked aloud as I closed my eyes.
The picture burned into my eyelids.
Later on the next day, I was waiting at the arcade for (name).
I set there nervously when she finally walked in.
She was wearing a tank top and a pair of ripped leggings with converse.
"Hey (name)." I said getting up.
She smiled at me and handed me a bag full of quarters, "I bright these to play on."
I smiled at her and nodded as she grabbed my hand.
I blushed darkly as she pulled me along the arcade to the Pac-Man machine.
She patted the sit and starred up at me, her beautiful smile plastered on her face, "Sit."
I did as she said and set down in the bright blue chair before looking up at her again.
A second later, (name) set down on my lap and pulled a quarter out of the bag.
I was intently as she inserted the coin and looked at the game with interest.
A few hours later, both me and (name) were standing outside of the arcade.
"I'll see you later Marcel." She said, standing up on her tip toes before kissing my cheek.
I blushed brightly and smiled, "I'll see you later too."
I watched as she walked over to Craig's car and got into it.
God she was perfect.
Only if she wasn't taken.