Mini x reader

@miniladd_fan
* I have vanoss crew preferences if anyone would like to read them.*

I laid in my bed thinking, thinking about what life could've been like if he hadn't died.
What I would've been doing right now. What I could've been doing. What we could've been.
I rolled over and let the tears fall down my face as I remember that day he died.

Flashback
I was playing black ops 2 with Marcel, Tyler, and Brian as Craig got ready for our day out.
We had just finished the game when Craig came into my room and gave me a soft kiss on the cheek, "Are you ready love?"
"Yea." I said, sitting my earphones down before getting up.
I slipped a pair of converse on before following him out of the house.
We decided to walk to the restaurant we were going to, you know to be healthy and all.
I wrapped my hand around Craig's because we were crossing the street. I had a huge fear of death and getting ran over or being in really any pain and Craig knew about it. He always held my hand when we did anything remotely dangerous.
We got half way across the street when Craig pushed me ahead of him.
I stumbled to the sidewalk before turning around and seeing him laying on the road, a car parked a little bit in front of him.
"Craig!" I screamed as i ran into the road, no longer caring about my fear of death.
The people in the car got out and beat me to Craig, "ma'am do you know him?" The woman asked, pain in her voice as the man called the ambulance.
"Yea." I chocked out, sitting down beside Craig before pulling his head into my lap.
I checked his pulse a second later and felt nothing.
"Is he?" The woman asked and I nodded, not being able to speak because of the tears falling down my face.
The next thing I knew Craig was being picked up off of me and I was being helped up.
"Miss are you hurt?" A guy asked me as I watched two other men out Craig in the ambulance.
"No." I said before turning my head and burry it in his chest.
"He was my fiancé!" I yelled between my sobs.
"Shh it's ma'am." He said and I pulled away, wiping my eyes.
"I'm pregnant with his baby." I mumbled before I felt my water break from all the stress around me.

Back to present day, I groaned when I heard my baby girl cry from her place in her crib.
I got up slowly before walking over to her and picking her up, "Shh it's okay Nicole." I said, trying to dry my own tears, "We both miss your dad."
I laid down in the bed and laid her onto of my chest.

Ghost Craig's pov
"Craig I wish you were here. I wish it was me that it would've been me who died and not you." I heard (name) say as I laid beside her in bed, out baby was laying on her chest.
"It had to be this way." I said, mostly to myself since she couldn't hear me.
I wrapped my arms around her waist and laid a hand on my daughters back before slowly rubbing her back, causing her to fall fast asleep.
(Name) just looked down at the baby before looking back up at the tv.
On the screen was one of my old videos.
One where me and her were doing each other's makeup.
God I missed that woman.