David x reader

*davids brother is 😍*

    "You got a puppy?" I asked, getting up off of the couch before walking over to David, who was holding a bundle of fur in his arm

"I did. You and Aindreas wanted to get one so bad and I decided to get one." David spoke, handing the dog to me as Aindreas came running into the room.
I rubbed the dogs fur before cuddling it to my chest, "Thank you so much honey." I said, kissing David on the cheek before walking to the couch with the bundle of fur in my arms.
"What are we going to name him?" Aindreas asked sitting down beside me on the left as David set on the right of me.
I had been dating David for almost a year now and Aindreas had become a brother to me. I moved in with them when they got their new house and since then all three of us were always together.
"How about Joe?" David asked, as I sit the dog down on my lap to let me roam.
I watched as the dog walked over to Aindreas before sniffing him and walking back over to me.
"I like the name." I said, laughing as Joe, snuggled his head into my leg.
"At least he likes one of us." Aindreas spoke before adding, "Yea I like the name Joe."
"Did you get him food and puppy pads?" I asked, noticing that David didn't pack anything else in with him.
"Yea it's in the car. You wanna go get it?" David asked.
I raised my eyebrow at that. David never wanted me to go outside by myself never. I looked over at Aindreas who looked just as shocked as me.
"Okay." I said, getting up off the couch before kissing David.
I walked to the door and slipped on some flip flops before walking out of the door.
I hummed to myself as I walked to David's car, holding my arms close to my chest cause it was minus ten outside it felt.
I walked to davids car and opened the trunk.
I peeped in to see a bag full of dog stuff and anther bag that was huge.
I looked around before pulling the huge bag closer to me. I opened it to see a dozen of roses, a black box, a box of chocolate, and a card.
"Wonder what this is?" I asked aloud to myself before grabbing the box out of the bag.
I flipped open the box to see a beautiful engagement ring inside.
I gasped before closing the box and throwing it back down in the bag, "Oh my god."
"(Name) are you okay?" I herd David say as he walked up beside me.
"Yea I'm okay." I said, quickly pulling out the bag with the dog stuff in it.
"You see the ring didn't you?" David asked, towering over me as I tried to pass him.
"Yea." I said shyly, looking up at him.
"It's for you." He said, getting the bag out of the trunk before closing it.
I watched as he pulled the roses out of the bag. He handed the flowers to me.
I held the flowers in my hand and watched as he pulled the box out of the bag and got down on one knee, "I love you so much (name). Your beautiful, smart, and funny and you complete me. I want you to be in my life forever. Will you marry me?"
I nodded happily and pulled
him into a kiss.
He kissed me back as he slid the ring on my finger.
We only pulled away when Aindreas yelled at us from the porch, "You two better get back in here! It's cold and this dogs gotta pee."
I laughed at Aindreas before taking the big bag out of David's hand and giving him the dog bag.
"We're coming Andrew!" David yelled back before giving me a soft kiss on the cheek.
"I love you too David." I spoke as we walked up the driveway, a smile on my face as I looked at my ring in the dim night light.

Word count: 688

Side side note- I've been walking a lot recently and I wear shorts when I do and my legs rub together and they hurt so bad. 10-10 would not recommend walking in shorts shorts when your things rub together. Anyway I hope ye enjoy.