Craig x reader

*i made a new vanoss crew preferences book if anyone would like to read it*

I sat lazily in my lawn chair as I watched my crush fox BBQ on the grill.
I have slowly started to fall for Craig every since we started to play video games together about a year ago.
I had never acted on my feelings, however, mostly cause I know he don't like me.
"I you stare any longer Craig might think someone's stalking him." Anthony said pulling a chair up beside me before sitting in it.
"Shut up Anthony." I mumbled, looking away from Craig as he wiped the back of his hand across his forehead.
"Why don't you just go tell him you like him? I mean i think he likes you back." He said, scrolling through his phone.
"Why do you say that?" I asked before looking back at Craig, who had somehow managed to get charcoal on his face.
"I just know." Anthony said causing me to look back at him.
"Oh come on Anthony! Tell me how you know." I said a little two loudly because Craig, Tyler, and Brian all turned around from their places around the grill to look at me.
"Yea Anthony you better tell her what she wants to know or she'll kill you." Tyler cause causing the group to laugh.
"What ever she wants you to tell her you better cause I know for a fact (Name) don't play around." Craig said causing me to blush.
A minute later, the men went back to talking to each other so I turned back to Anthony, "Tell me."
"How about you go talk to him?" Anthony asked, clearing his throat as he put his phone in his pocket.
"With Tyler and Brian over there? No way." I said, rolling my eyes at the man.
Anthony smirked at me before getting up out of his chair, "What are you doing?" I asked him concern laced in my voice.
"Hey Tyler and Brian do you two wanna go look for some lettuce with me?" Anthony asked the men.
Brian and Tyler looked at each other before chuckling and nodding, "Yea we'll help you find some Anthony."
A second later, Tyler, Anthony, and Brian all walked over to Tyler's car and drove off.
"I legit had lettuce in my house." Craig said laughing as the men drove away.
"Their crazy." I said, walking over to the grill.
"Yea they are." Craig said and we fell silent for a minute.
"You know (name) I've been wanting to tell you something for awhile now but I couldn't muster up the courage to tell you." He said, putting a grilled hotdog on the plate with the rest of the cooked food.
I watched as he put anther hotdog on the grill before I replied, "Well what did you want to tell me?"
"I'll tell you if you promise that what I tell you won't ruin our friendship." He said causing my face to go pale.
Yep he doesn't love me.
"Whatever you tell me won't ruin it I promise Craig." I said, placing my hands in my pocket.
"I love you (name)." He blurted out before looking down at the grill, "If you don't feel the same then just tell me."
"Craig I love you too. I just didn't know how to tell you." I said.
A smile broke out on his face as he set down his tongs before pulling me into a kiss.
I kissed him back with all he passion I had in me.
We stayed like that until an all to familiar voice spoke causing us to jump apart, "Get it Craig!"
"Yea we leave you to love birds alone for fifteen minutes and you two are already all up on each other." Anthony said with a laugh.
"Come on you dorks the foods ready." Craig said, giving me a kiss on my cheek before placing the rest of the hotdogs on the plate.
We all got our food and ate at the table, everyone was joking around and I wouldn't have it any other way.