Tyler x reader

(My Jordan Maron fanfic running wild, the Brian fanfic Ultralife, and the crush fanfic heavy Love will be uploaded in August. That gives me time to work on advanced chapters :) hope everyone understands)

"Really Chrissy really?" I asked, laughing as I saw her looking over at Scotty and Tyler's table.
"What?" She asked, jerking her head to face me, "I'm just looking."
Chrissy had liked Scotty for almost three months now and she still hadn't asked him out. I, on the other hand, liked Tyler but he was out of my league anyway so why bother.
"Why don't you ask Tyler out?" Chrissy asked, a smirk on her face.
"It wouldn't be creative to ask him out at the food court in the mall." I said before taking a bite of my cheeseburger.
"Well why don't we invite them to go shop with us." She said before adding, "I dare you to ask him out in the middle of the bath and body works."
"Chrissy I bet he won't even go into the bath and body works." I exclaimed as I finished my food.
"That's the creativeness of it. You got to get him to go in the store." Chrissy said with a smile on her face before she got up out of the chair.
I followed her to the trash can before we made our way over to Tyler and Scotty's table.
"Hey guys." I said, sitting down beside Tyler.
"Hey (name) Chrissy." Tyler said before lookin over at Scotty and Chrissy who were sitting close to each other.
"Get together already." Both Tyler and I said at the same time causing me to blush.
"I would say the same for you two." Scotty said before looking down at Chrissy, "Will you date me Chrissy? I've been trying to find a way to ask you out ever since I meet you. I guess now is as good of a time as ever."
"I would love too Scotty." She said before giving him a kiss on the cheek.
"Well anyway let's get back to shopping." I said, getting up out of my chair before adding, "Tyler do you and Scotty want to join us?"
"Yea sure I'm up to it. What about you Scotty?" He asked and Scotty nodded.
"Yes I'll ship with you guys."
We all got up from the table and Scotty and Chrissy held hands as we made our way to the bath and body works.
I was nervous to say the least as I made my way into the store, Tyler following behind me as Chrissy and Scotty went to look at candles.
"This store smells like someone sprayed a little to much perfume." Tyler said, placing his hand on my back as I looked at the new perfumes.
I blushed brightly at his actions before sitting the bottle back down, "Tyler can I ask you something?"
"Yea sure what is it?" Tyler asked, moving his hand lower so it was touching my butt.
"Well, uh...." I trailed off, all of a sudden I was to nervous to speak.
"How about I ask you a question?" Tyler asked before spraying some strawberry perfume.
"Why don't we ask it at the same time? Maybe we're gonna ask the same question." I said, turning around so I was facing him.
"Okay."
"One.."
"Two.."
"Three..."
"Will you go out with me?" Tyler and I both blurted at the same time.
"Yea I would like too!" I said, throwing my arms over his shoulder before kissing him.
He kissed back instantly and wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Ma'am sir, please no PDA in the store." I heard someone say causing us to jump apart.
I blushed as Tyler ran his fingers through his hair.
"Glad you two finally got together." Chrissy said, smiling as Scotty kissed her cheek.
I guess bath and body works is an okay place to ask someone out.

Word count: 620
This wasn't good at all 😐