Hook, Line, & Sinker(Ryan(Ohm) x reader)

I published a youtuber one shot and Preferences book if anyone would like the read it

I published a youtuber one shot and Preferences book if anyone would like the read it. It's got game grumps, team edge, Mark, gassy Mexican, and captain sparklez in it.
This was sorta inspired by hook, line, and sinker by royal blood.

I walked into the bar, my heels clicking on the now hardwood floor as I stepped over to the barstool.
I set down beside a handsome looking man, who had brown hair and a mysterious face.
"I'll take a scotch on rocks please." I told the bartender before turning toward the man.
His face was lite up by the red lights in front of him and he was sipping on a drink, "Hello, what's your name?"
He looked over at me and smirked before replying, "Ryan's and yours?"
I smirked wickedly back before picking up my drink off the table and getting up.
I walked closer to him until my chest was pressed against his side, "The name you'll be screaming tonight."
I walked away just in time to see him blush before taking a gulp of his drink.
I swayed over to the jukebox before flipping through the songs carelessly before landing on some fast paced song.
Ryan turned around and look at me as I got on the dance floor and started to sway to the music.
I smiled over at him before motioning him over with my free hand.
He practically floated up off of his chair before wrapping his arms around my waist.
I turned around in his grasp before continuing swaying.
I took a drink of my scotch as the song continued, the feeling of such a hot man behind me was intoxicating.
"What do you say about going to me place and letting me learn your name?" He whispered lowly in my ear causing me to blush.
"Hmm your not getting me that easily." I said, before getting out of his grasp and finishing my drink.
He looked confused as I swayed past him toward the bar.
I heard his foot steps behind me as I set the glass down at the bar, "I'll let you gave me if you promise me one thing."
"And what's that little miss?" He asked as I turned around.
He placed his hands on either side of my waist, pinning me back against the wood.
"You promise me that you won't leave me high in dry in the morning." I said before leaning forward and slamming my lips onto his.
"Never." He said in between kisses.
"Okay then lets go." I said once we had finally pulled away.
He nodded and grabbed my hand before walking out of the bar.
The next morning, I woke up to a headache and an arm wrapped around my waist.
I looked over to see Ryan laying there, hair in his face, sleeping peacefully, "Maybe I won't leave."
I really did like Ryan, I really didn't want him to be an one night stand like all the other boys I'd been with. But then again could I make that contentment.
My thoughts were cut short by Ryan speaking, "Morning beautiful."
"Morning." I said, before noticing that he had pulled me closer to him while I was lost in my thoughts.
"So, you wanna stay for breakfast or?" He asked, trailing off, with that smile on his face.
"If you don't mind." I said before adding, "I thought I wanna get to know you."
Ryan got up out of the bed and slipped on some boxers before turning toward me, "I think I wanna get to know you too (name)."
I watched him walk over to his dresser and pull out a gray shirt.
He threw the shirt over at me before picking up my (favorite color) underwear off of the ground.
He handed me the underwear before kissing my forehead, "I'll be waiting for you in the kitchen."
I hummed in response before slipping the shirt over my head.
I could get used to this.

Word count: 623
Here's a short little ohm one shot cause he's bae