H2Obrohmtoonz x reader

I've never wrote poly before so bare with me.

"Come over here and cuddle me (name)." Bryce whined from his spot on the couch.
"No, come over here and cook with me." Ryan said from the kitchen, an apron already tied around his neck.
"No, come play gta with me." Jon said, from his place on a chair in front of the tv.
"You know you want to come over here and listen to music with me." Luke said, from the kitchen table.
I stood there for a second looking around the room at each of the men. I really did want to do everything each of them when they wanted me to but it was so hard when their was four of them.
"Umm.." I said, trailing off before finally speaking, "How about Ryan and I fix everyone a cake. While it's baking I'll cuddle with Bryce. Then while we're eating it I'll listen to music with Luke. After we're done, I'll play gta with Jon."
"Okay." They all said before turning back to doing what ever they were doing.
I sighed before walking into the kitchen and smiling at Ryan, "So, what kind of cake mix to you have?"
"Red velvet cake mix, your favorite." Ryan said, smiling over at me as he held an apron out to me.
I turned away from him and held my hair up. He put the apron on me before tying it in the back.
"Okay, let's get started." I said before walking over to the fridge.
I pulled out some eggs and milk before walking back over to Ryan.
He started to read off the instructions as I followed them, putting the eggs in a bowl and some milk in there also.
About thirty minutes later, the cake was in the oven.
"I'll get it out of the oven when it's done." Ryan said as he untied my apron.
"Okay thanks." I said before turning around and kissing him gently on the lips.
Once we pulled away, I walked into the living room and stood in front of Bryce, "You ready to cuddle Brycie?"
"Yes!" He said, throwing his blanket over his lap so I could sit down beside him.
Once I was settled down, he placed the blanket over the two of us. I cuddled into his chest and closed my eyes.
"I love cuddling with you." I mumbled as I wrapped my arms around his chest.
Bryce let out a soft laugh before wrapping his arm around my waist.
Once the cake was baked, Bryce and I got up from the couch and joined Luke, Ryan, and Jon at the table.
I sliced the cake and handed everyone on before sitting down beside Luke with my plate, "I'm ready to jam."
Luke smiled over at me before plugging in his earphones into his phone.
He handed me one earbud before placing his in his ear.
He turned on some music before sitting his phone down on the table.
We listened to music until everyone was done with their cake.
"Thank you for listening to music with me." Luke said, placing a soft kiss on my cheek as I handed him by earphone.
"No problem Luke." I said before kissing him on the top of the head.
I put mine and Luke's plate in the sink before following Jon to the couch.
I set beside him and picked up the Xbox remote, "Ready to rob some people?"
"You know it!" Jon said, laughing his signature laugh.
Most people shame my relationship with Bryce, Luke, Jon, and Ryan but really were all just one big happy family.

Word count: 606
Was it okay? If so I might write some more they were fun to write 😊