Forty-Four

"Harry, wait." I heard Taylor's voice and I wish I didn't. She might convince me and I don't want that. She had already made me do things I never thought I'd do.

"I'll see you around, Taylor." I said in a light tone, hiding the fact that I am currently not in the mood for a discussion, much more an argument as my head was pounding.

"Harry, just a second." She said and then suddenly, she's right walking beside me. Surprisingly, I haven't even heard her footsteps coming closer. She must have been really light on her feet.

I looked at her, "Are you going to convince me?"

She stopped in her tracks and I did too. That was the kind of control she has over me.

"I uh, I--"

"What?" I asked raising an eyebrow. Never once had I been impatient of her reluctance in saying something. . . until now.

"I don't want to force you." She trailed on, "But, Mr. Delfin and I had an agreement, if you go, I'll go and if you don't. . ."

"You know I don't agree to that kind of stuff." I said. "I'm sorry, Taylor, I can't go into another competition. And I should be heading back to the dorm. My head really aches right now."

For a second, I was alarmed that she might explode or simply be stubborn about what she wants but she nodded and smiled a fake smile, "It's okay. I'll just tell Mr. Delfin about it. Um, get well, okay?"

I smiled a bit, "Yeah, thanks." I said and then started walking off.

"Harry." She called again so I turned around. Taylor was biting her lower lip, looking so reluctant about what she has to say

"Hmm?"

She blinked a few times, "N-Nothing."

It didn't look like it was nothing. "It's alright, you can tell me anything, love." I said.

Again, her eyes looked like she was hesitating. Her face was in conflict of two things that I barely got any idea about. . . unless she tells me now.

"Whatever you need to say, say it now." I said, quoting a song from We The Kings. . . Say It Now.

"I'm sorry."

"F-For what?" I asked, my head suddenly started pounding again so as much as I want to keep talking to her, I just want to head home. "Taylor, whatever it is, I forgive you for it. I gotta go home."

"But--" Taylor bit her lip again, "See you."

"I'll see you." I replied and walked off. I didn't have the strength to run off to my dorm, instead, I walked very slowly and started texted my mum, asking if she's alright. When eventually, I got dizzy, I settled on to making my way to the dorm.

I lied on my bed immediately and I didn't even bother making my homeworks. I think, I fell asleep too early that night.

The next day, Niall had tried convincing me not to go to school because I really looked dreadful. . . he was very successful. Besides, I could use a day's rest.

Basically, my day sucked because I couldn't play Harvest Moon, I get very dizzy. I couldn't watch any movie, not even my most favourite films as I get distracted and get bored halfway through. I also couldn't play with anything, my knives, my cards, nothing! So, all there's left are the thoughts that makes my headache twice less bearable.

I've been thinking about it, Mr. Delfin's offer and, maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea. Plus, Taylor couldn't easily write with her left hand, someone has to assist her. Just one competition wouldn't hurt.