Fun Fact Time

Like, if you guys wanna read or not, it's cool for me.

Anyways, it is my tradition after every story to give you guys fun facts that you might not be interested in.

1. The whole story was only made because I wanted a story to go with the war games that I've thought of while listening to the We The Kings song, "Phoenix Hearts" and so the title was the first line of the song.

2. Remember when I asked which of the gang is your favourite? It's because they are actually my gang. So Jhanelle, Aerielle, Berlyn and Marshal are real people. Only, Marshal is named Maverick in real life.
P.S. they are all great singers to me. 😊

3. According to my sister, Marshal and Jhanelle were the most accurate.

4. When I said Harry's character was slightly mine, I meant slightly. It's just his addiction to movies, songs, references and History. Like sometimes I blurt out references no one else understands. Also his obsession with knives (though not really a collection like his)

5. H's character was somewhat close to a friend of mine's, but I only realised that like halfway through.

So if someone should question that a rule breaker can't be good at academics, my friend is actually like that so. . . yeah.

6. The story in chapter six about a boy throwing both his slippers to the lake was actually a story of my country's national hero.

7. Politics.

8. The original ending was just at Harry's fake death prank.

9. In the middle of the story, I realised that Taylor wouldn't let Harry have the last word. She's freaking Riptide, she wouldn't just let it end with Harry's major prank.

10. Like TIL, this was not supposed to be written at all.

11. Niall actually said those things from when they were in highschool when Harry would say, "Tell me that on our nonexistent wedding day."

12. I was very very verrrryy tempted for Tay to have a boyfriend here.

13. I figured you guys would have guessed the death prank so I needed another ending. Plus, Riptide needs to get back at him.

14. It had more chapters than I expected. I thought it would just reach 40.

15. After thinking, this ended just right so I probably won't make a sequel.

16. I felt like you guys deserved a happy ending like a really happy ending so. . . yeah, explains the ending.

17. Wait for it, I still have a bonus like Marvel-after-credits chapter to come up. It'll be short but, explains just a bit.

18. I was being careful while writing this because my sister (for the first time in her life) tried to read a story I wrote.

19. The story just formed itself out. I find the chapter where Harry got arrested really funny.

20. Unexpected/unplanned scenes include, The Halloween night (kiss), Riptide joining the games again, the graduation scene, the fake proposal scene, the ice skating scene. . . and so much more.

21. Harry, in different ways, low-key, really proposed to Taylor FOUR times.

22. Taylor said "yes" every damn time he did.

23. My made-up favourite character was Nicky, (remember him?) So far, he's in every book I have.

24. There are a load of fun scenes that had been cut out because the story was way too long now but, I guess you'll see those scenes in my future books.

25. So far, the next book was supposed to be the one after TIL. Not giving any spoilers though and I can't tell when it'll be out. Well, it's been out for a while now.

26. If Harry's timing was right, he actually started stopping the wedding at 9:41 AM. Reverse the numbers and it'll come out as 149 add AM, 149 AM = 1:49 AM.

27. If the words are the basis, averagely, this book might actually be longer than my first one, FYEO.

28. Usually, when Harry and Taylor teams up in the games, they are both in South. That's because South is like the shortcut of what we call our school.

29. Update: my sister just asked me why I ended it with a happy ending. 😂😂😂😂 I guess the tragic ending flare runs in the family. (P.S. I think she's planning to write a Haylor fanfic, watch out! Jk)

30. You guys know that I mentioned the movie "Letters to Juliet" a fair number of times. . . if you haven't watched that, I highly recommend you do because not only does it take part in this story, it'll give you a nice glimpse on my next book.

31. There were ideas about Riptide and AM remaking their famous record pranks together. (Yep, both the midnight marathon and the shutting down the amusement park thingy) But, I couldn't find the right moments for them to be in it.

32. I still can't believe I heard that line from Notting Hill "I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her." I cannot believe Harry said that in the carpool. IRL!!!!

And, what's done is done. Love you guys so much for always being there!!!! Hope to see you guys in my next books!

Stay awesome!!!! 😍😂😊😘∞

~DP22