Author's ♪

Give me like one second. . .

YAHHHHHHHH OH MY GOSHHHH!!!!

I'm still freaking out, I apologise.

*takes a deep breath*
*tries to be calm*
*can't stay calm*

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Forgive me, I actually listened to Perfect by Ed Sheeran in the last chapter and it was actually difficult to write (in my case even read) without freaking out. 😊😍😍😊

Okay, thanks for bearing with me.

Third book everrrr finishhhhedddd!!!

Here I am again, DP22, asking you guys how was it? Is it okay or. . .? Did you guys like it or. . .?

Anyyywaaysss, quick question though, what do you guys hate most when I write? (So I could change that)

And what do you guys like when I write? (So I could keep it up)

You guys can rant on me about how it was right here.

Or if you guys have any questions, go ahead.

Fair note to the Canadians or the ones who lives in Canada or the ones who have a good knowledge about Canada, I am so sorry. But if you guys are willing to PM me about the wrong things there, I'll try to straighten it out.

Special thanks to my gang, for being the best friends in the entire world. I love you guys!!!! Aerielle, Ashley, Azzi, Berlyn, Brenzel, Jhanelle, Jhea, Maverick, and Venus.

Adding Shayne into the equation. . . for being there from the very start until now.

Thanks for the best years of my life, I'll never forget you.

Next year, we will all be separated but you guys will always be the best. I'll miss the fun times, victories and everything we've gone through. Even though we get in trouble sometimes, we actually get out of 'em. 😂😍😭😘

Also to my sister. . . (my whole message when the next book is finished)

~~~~

To all of my lovely readers here. . .

Thank you soooo much!!!! Thank you guys for keeping up even though I almost always write tragically. I can't tag all of you due to lack of internet connection but thank you so so sooo much. You guys know who you are and you guys are the best people in the world!

You guys are parts of my life now, that even though I don't know you guys in personal, just remember guys that I'll be here whenever you need me.

I just wanted to thank you guys because apart from my group of friends, the books are all for you guys! There wouldn't be a story without the lovely Hayships!!!!

Nevertheless, I love you guys so much! Thank you again for sticking with me in all these Haylor journeys, I hope to see you all again next time. . . I know I'll find you there. 😭😭😊😂

Stay awesome all of you!!!!!

~DP22