Sixty-Six

"Why didn't she tell me about it?" I asked again, staring into the invitation in the dark. "What, she just wants to freak me out by disappearing the next day and just left it in a place she knew I'd look?"

Niall sighed and lifted his blindfold, "Mate, you have to calm yourself down. Maybe Taylor couldn't tell you, it's not that easy, definitely not for her." Wow, for all I thought, I was talking to myself.

"Leaving it on my dartboard with it awfully reeking of my cologne was her solution," I muttered, still flipping the wedding invitation in my hand. "Honestly, Niall, why would she do that?"

He shrugged, "Go to sleep, you've got a wedding to crash." And then he turned his back on me.

"I need an answer first."

"Harry, go to sleep. You're obviously charmed by her," he mumbled the last part. . . and no offence, it doesn't match up with the sentence.

"Alright, alright," I muttered and leaned my head back. I suppose it'll be a long flight.

I did not need to be jet lagged. . .

The moment we got to the terminal and finally got on land. Niall handed me a cup of coffee, knowing I barely got any sleep as I was jittery the entire ride. We agreed to take a seat first before everything while Aerielle calls out the rest of the gang to know the situation of the wedding. It hasn't started yet, that's all I know.

"You know, I don't get you," Niall said. "You let it slide for eight years, your motto was actually, 'what happens in Canada stays in Canada,' and now you're chasing the girl of your dreams. . . from Canada."

Aerielle took a break in the bathroom and came out wearing a dress, silver in colour. She could have told us about that, I almost forgot about the formal thingy but Niall suggested that we could just get dressed in the taxi as we were both already wearing white.

I took a sip from my drink and rubbed my eyes, "I've been busy building my life, Neil, the last part of the puzzle should be the hardest to get. Shall we go?"

I looked at my watch and it's already nine seventeen.

"Right, we should go," He agreed. "Aers, how's the event?"

Aerielle ended the call, "We're still good to go, the bride haven't arrived yet. How are we supposed to get there?"

"How long would it take to rent a car?" I asked, "Neo can drive faster than taxis."

"That'll take longer, let's just go with the taxi," Aerielle said. "Come on if you want to reach your girl!"

"Right," I mumbled. I took my duffel bag and drank the rest of my coffee –which I regretted seeing as it was still steamy hot, it slightly burned my throat but the rest of the running-to-get-a-taxi sort of fixed it.

Aerielle rode shotgun while Niall and I are in the backseat. She's still holding her phone. Niall told the driver which chapel –I don't really remember– and then we hit the road.

The car ride was rather unsettling, I couldn't stay focused. I felt like a child with ADHD, I felt like I wanted to just go out and run.

"They're livefeeding the wedding?!" Aerielle exclaimed so Neo and I immediately leaned towards her back and looked at her phone screen.

My eyes widened at the scene outside of the church, there's still about thirty minutes before the wedding and I can see a load of people wearing formal suits and gowns. The motif seemed to be black, white and silver?!

I blinked a few times, "Don't you think it's odd that she used a green invitation in a wedding with a silver motif?"

Niall laughed, "We have different coloured invitations, Harry, mine's blue."