After Credits Chapter

"You and I are going to redo that wedding, alright? You actually deserve more than that, we're going to redo that," I said as we were driving to the airport while Taylor was a bit preoccupied with her phone. The wedding happened yesterday and it was a rather long day. It was a combination of papers and parties.

She looked over to me, "Okay, it's your call. But seriously, I liked it that way, not too formal and just plain reckless. Why'd you think I wore a dress instead of a grand wedding gown in the first place?"

I laughed, "And I was wearing my old school uniform, thanks for the heads up, Taylor Styles."

She laughed, "Oh my gosh, it still fits?! Oh my gosh! I thought it was actually a suit!"

I rolled my eyes, remembering the actual embarrassing moments during the course of events yesterday. "So who was in on it?" I asked.

She licked her lips, "Everyone in the entire church, some people in the airport and the taxi driver. . ."

There was no surprise in that. But even the taxi driver?!

"I mean, like, you can't blame them, Harry, you just pranked a great percentage of leaguers and of course they'd want to get back at you," she explained and here's what my arse deserved.

"When did you start planning?" I asked. I wanted to know every single detail. I wanted to know how Riptide do that. I know she had a knack of putting people together but this was actually the limit.

"Just the night after your prank," she said. "Look, I actually cried! I believed you died and it was heartbreaking so, I wanted to let you know how it felt like."

I huffed, "So it was all an act?" I took a turn and then kept my eyes on the road. "You managed to plan an entire wedding within a week? That's why you had those million phone calls and you were acting most of the time."

I swear, this woman had magic.

She shrugged humbly and smiled. "I have a lot of contacts. Plus everyone did want to have revenge on you so," she said and then showed me the screen of her phone. "I got another record, Most Leaguers in One Prank. They've put the wedding on live feed all over the site."

"What about the expenses?" I asked.

"Barely spared an expense, those textiles were from my company. Plus a load of people wanted to help," she answered so simply as though it was really easy for her.

"The rings?" I asked.

That's when her smile grew wider as though that was the part wherein she outsmarted me the most, "You paid for them."

I blinked a few times, "I — I did what?"

"Your mom trusted me with your bank account," she said and my jaw literally dropped.

My eyes widened, "She was in on it too? Oh my God!"

"No, your mom didn't know that it was a wedding. I just told her it was a — planned vacation," Taylor answered.

My eyebrows met and I blinked a few times. "Hold on, you said the whole wedding was in live feed, yeah?"

"Yes," she answered.

I took out my phone from my pocket and saw almost a dozen of missed calls and messages from Cole and my family –including my army. I put Cole on loudspeaker immediately. . .

"Hey Harry! Congratulations on your wedding yesterday! The leagues website had crashed, you two really trended it up." He yelled and I laughed. "Hey, I swear, I tried to warn you."

I continued laughing, "Thank you, Cole and I know. Say hello to Mrs. Styles, she's hearing you."

"Hey, Cole," Taylor greeted.

"Hello Mrs. AM!" Cole greeted. "I've seen the whole thing, brilliant!"

"Thanks, Cole," she answered.

"It was in live feed, yes Cole?" I asked.

"Yep, it was."

"So who saw it?" I asked.

"Your army, your mum and sister," he answered. "I'm sorry but we simply can't miss it! Congratulations on the record you two!!!!"

"Us two?" I asked.

"Yes, from Proposal of the Century to the Wedding of the Millennia!"

Taylor looked at me, quite confuse and then looked at her phone. "Uh Cole, we didn't know that but thanks for the update, we'll see you guys soon!" She tucked a few locks behind her ear and bit her lip.

"Hey Cole, thanks," I said and then ended the call.

I looked at Taylor for a moment, "Wedding of the Millennia? Honestly?"

She laughed, "I didn't know about that!" She showed me her phone and everything was there in on screen, the video, my reactions, the actual wedding, the after party and the record. And she shrugged, "They're still debating whether you win the Plot Twist of the Year or I do. One of us has got to settle for silver again."

I leaned my head with a sigh, "Eight years and that still didn't change."

I swallowed and licked my lips after a moment, "Kudos to Niall and Aerielle though, they've slipped right past me."

Taylor smiled, "I knew you'd be panicked so you wouldn't be able to think too clearly." She leaned her head back.

"You just knew I'd come running for you," I said.

"I just knew."

"What if I didn't?" I asked.

"It would be very embarrassing, and I swear to you if you haven't showed up, you'll never hear from me ever again," she answered plainly. "Did you really want to get —"

"For the last time, I married you immediately because I wanted that. I wanted it. That's our deal," I said. "Besides, after that speech, you really think I'd back down?"

She shook her head, "No, thanks for that. I love you."

Taylor gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. "I love you," I replied with a smile.

One moment, I've thought of the uncertain future ahead until one thing had came to my mind, I gasped.

"What?" She asked.

"Does your parents know about this?" I asked.

She smiled a nervous smile. "N-No."

My eyes had widened, "They're going to murder me."

"Probably," Taylor agreed and that didn't help. "But as you said, we're going to redo it."

"But it was legal, and formal, right?" I asked.

"Yes, I pulled a few strings," she smiled. "What can I say? I'm still Riptide."

I chuckled a bit, "Are you sure you don't want to go someplace else? I could take you somewhere for —"

"England is where home is, I'm happy with that so shall we?" She asked and smiled as I was pulling up the airport.

We both got off the car and took our luggage, looking at the outside building of the airport.

Taylor sighed and put some sunglasses on, she looked over to me and smiled, "Here's to uncertain futures."

I put an arm around her, pulled her close and kissed her on the forehead, "Uncertain futures, Mrs. Styles."

"Shall we, AM?" She urged forward with the best smile in the world. I'm married to this woman. And what a damn lucky lad I am.

I smiled back. "After you, Riptide."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1:49 AM × Riptide

Harry × Taylor

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~