Chapter 8/No off-fence

A/N You join us as a fairly fab week for Billionaire's possession.  Thanks to you fab reads we hit 200s in HOT. On Wednesday night RK noticed a lot of people adding this book to their reading lists and noticed we had hit #1 in New (Not bad for 333 reads).  Just took this time to say thanks for all the reads/votes and readinglist adds. It's really appreciated. 

I had a phone number, but no phone. Hang on actually I did have a phone. I reached into my school bag and pulled out the one Alexander Strong had just given me.

"Shhhh" said Mrs. Stiches pointing "can't you see the sign?"

She pointed at a large sign saying 'No phones on pain of death' . To reinforce this when I looked back she had a shotgun on the desk pointing at me. I smiled and put the phone back very very slowly.

"On second thoughts" I began "it's best if I left the books here. They seem so much happier with you. I'll just leave. If that's OK with you?"

This seemed to please Mrs. Stiches. I looked at the door.

"Do you have another way to get out of here?" I asked.

"Do you have any meat?" said Mrs. Stiches.

***

Ten minutes later I was crawling out of the window of the women's toilets. For the record, I'll say it's a small window. From there I was going up the fence. Fortunately, by the time I got to the top and was putting my leg over, the dogs started to appear. All I had to do was worry about falling back and breaking my leg and then being pulled apart like a rag doll. On my way down the far side of the fence,  I was feeling like everything was over and I got a bit over confident. It was at this point I slipped. Something caught my jeans and I was hanging upside down about five feet off the ground.

I was hanging there feeling like a idiot, with blood rushing to my head wondering how to get down. I could loosen my jeans and droped nearly naked to the ground. I was just wondering if I should phone mom when I heard a voice.

"What are you doing here?" said a Man's voice.

I pushed the fence to turn myself around.

It was captain Nass. He was being followed by some soldiers but they couldn't keep in step with each other enough match.

"Just hanging around," I said folding my arms.

"Are you happy hanging around?" said Nass putting his gun away.

"Do I look like I'm happy?" I said.

"You're are smiling," said the Nass.

"No," I said. "That's just a frown upside down."

As soon as I said it I regretted it. I needed to sound like I could be outwitted by a one legged muskrat with a lobotomy. This wasn't it. Nass looked at me.

"There you are!" said a voice nearby. I looked around.

Alexander Strong came along and climbed up the fence, put his leg through a hole then hung upside down roughly near me.

"Sorry I'm late," he said looking at me then at Nass.

I looked at him "Yeah where have you been?" I said. "I've been hanging here to for ages."

Yeh pun intended. Nass looked at us and tilted his head.

"This is suspicious and I don't like suspicious," said Nass "what are you doing?"

Alexander put his hand on my chest "She's doing the Test soon and I told her hanging upside down makes the blood go to your head and makes you smarter."