Chapter 37/A tube ride

A/N We are back BP got to #25 in the charts this week ( by it's one). We are rushing headlong to the ending... Why as no one asked about Alexander recently ? Big hugs for all the votey chica's out there. RK+Reb.

London Underground/Aldwych

"How do you say don't shoot me I'm one of you in English?" said Harvey.

"How about, don't shoot me I'm one of you "said a man's voice behind me. "... My little pie." 

My heart lifted to my chest, I felt like I no longer had weight and was floating. I turned round. The most sublime image met it.

"DAD!" I shouted running forward.

This was several Christmases put into huge boxset and one huge 30 day Christmas coming out the other together with a range of extras including interviews with the writers and director.

Dad smiled at me. I ran straight into his arms and buried my head in his chest.

"Wow you've grown," said Dad hugging me back. "It's OK she's OK," said Dad to the others, I could hear his voice crack at this. He pulled me away to look at me everything started to get slightly blury. "She is most defiantly OK."

"Those are lousy first words," I said.

Dad reached down and brushed a tear from my eye.

"Tears of joy or have you been chopping onions again?" Said Dad.

"We thought you were dead." I said wiping them away.

"You were being observed by homeland defence. I'm sorry pie I knew they would be watching. I couldn't give them any hint you were possessed. The number of times I wanted to visit or something. Someone went once for me but got caught by Homeland Defence I didn't want to risk anyone, but it surely burnt me up."

We began walking down a circular tube with a flat floor. The sides of the tube were covered in tattered tiles. Old posters were left on the walls.

"Thinking back on it I didn't think we were being watched. I remember Eve from school complaining that there were these black vans outside her house for ages. She said it was some instant telescope delivery services. The men in the vans told her they just sat there all day in case someone ordered a telescope. She used to take them hot coffee in the winter." I said. It felt just like old days like he hadn't been away for a second I turned to the others.

"Poor her. Now I feel terrible" said Dad.

We continued down the tube. Bits of equipment and boxes were put at the side of the tube. The tiles were green with leaf patterns. It gave the place a Victorian vibe.

Where am I?" I interrupted " Dad this is Sam, my best friend, Marta they are possessed and this is Harvey he's normal but OK."

"Good to meet you guys. Welcome to Pi central. From here we run the European end of the resistance operation. Lets sit down with a coffee or something and talk?".

While we walked people would come up to Dad and ask him stuff.

"The Woolwich pigeon net nests has been discovered," said a woman as she approached. "I thought we would switch to Dover."

"Sounds good Doris. Was anyone captured?" said Dad.

"No the police setting up the raid all wore fake moustaches for a disguise, they were easy to spot.  The router just freed the pigeons and left." said the woman.

"Ok switch to Dover but we need to set up a new back up nest." said Dad.

We continued into an area down the corridor it had people with computers and phone lines. The posters were covered with maps.