11:07 AM

"go sit, i'll order." seokjin pushed jimin towards the seats.

jimin sighs and finds a table for two by the window. he waits for seokjin to finish, fiddling with his thumbs. he impatiently tapped his foot repeatedly on the ground until he came back with snacks and drinks. after seokjin took a seat in front of him, jimin began to eat, looking around the little cafe he somewhat remembers.

"so, how was new zealand?" seokjin tried making conversation.

"lonely. i missed you guys a lot and i basically lived at work. i was qualified to aid in many departments so i was always kept busy. i deeply apologize for not being able to contact you guys a lot since the reception was kind of shitty and work kept me away from my phone." jimin apologized.

"no need, man. we understand. i hope you're prepared to see everyone again today. hoseok is actually so much better than last time and he's actually one-hundred percent happy. he's the light in the room." he chuckles.

"that's great to hear. maybe he realized that being positive can help him move forward with life." jimin nods.

"yeah, exactly." seokjin chuckles.

"seokjin hyung!" a familiar voice made the two look up. "jimin?"

"hoseok?" jimin stood.

"jiminnie!" hoseok rushed up to him, hugging the smaller boy and clinging like a koala. "i missed you, you fucking tiny human."

"missed you too, hyung." jimin chuckles, hugging him back. "oh, namjoon hyung." jimin hugs him.

"you little shit, how come you didn't text me?" namjoon playfully slaps his arm.

"i did." jimin deadpans.

"you did?" namjoon went to check his phone. "you did."

"come sit with us." jimin pulls up a few chairs.

"how was it below the equator?" hoseok sipped on jimin's drink.

"boring and lonely." he shrugs. "you guys? how are you guys?"

"we missed you a shit ton." namjoon nods. "and we take turns staying in your apartment. we're surprised you could still pay its bills while you were down in new zealand." he chuckles.

"me too." jimin grabbed his drink from hoseok.

"hey, sorry i'm late." jimin looks up to see a very familiar person.

"yoongi?" jimin muttered.

+

edited.

—l