7:40 AM (Pt. 2)

"Yoongi, why are we at KFC? Did we seriously come all the way to Daegu just to have KFC?" Jimin laughs.

"Yes and no, let's eat first and I'll tell you everything," Yoongi pulls him inside.

As per usual, Jimin was told to get a seat by the window as Yoongi ordered. Jimin waited patiently for Yoongi and the food and passed time by either making stupid jokes with Yoongi or staring outside at the night sky. Jimin let out a soft smile as he saw some stars glowing through the atmosphere. Yoongi stared at Jimin without him noticing. He wanted to admire his features without Jimin knowing.

"I wonder what the view is like overlooking the city," Jimin wonders.

"Me too, let's eat?" Yoongi offers. Of course, the two dug down the food until the last was cleaned.

By the time the two now-stuffed men finished, they made their way to the car and Jimin slowly fell asleep as Yoongi drove. Jimin thought they were going home, but they weren't. In fact, Yoongi happened to be driving up to the cliff that overlooks the city. It's got a great view of both the city and the sky. He decided to leave it as a surprise and didn't wake Jimin until they arrived at the cliff. Yoongi first laid out a blanket on the grass before picking up Jimin and lying him on the blanket. Sitting beside him, Yoongi begins to wake him up.

"Jimin," Yoongi pokes the younger, "Jimin wake up,"

"I'm sleepy," Jimin mumbled.

"You won't be after you open your eyes and look at this," Yoongi persuades Jimin. Tiredly, Jimin opens his eyes to see a great sight: The city lit up and the sky shining with stars.

"Wow," Jimin opened his eyes fully, waking up. "I didn't think you'd actually take us to the cliff," Jimin grins.

"And I didn't think I'd actually fall for you this hard," Yoongi blurts.

"Wh-What?" Jimin looks over at the older.

"Jimin, I like you, like a lot," Yoongi confesses. Jimin felt like crying, he thought Yoongi might never like him like he did before.

"Oh my god, I think I'm going to cry," Jimin mumbles.

"Jimin, I brought you to Daegu on a date. I brought you to the cliff because I wanted to ask you something. I wanted to ask if you'd like to be my boyfriend," Yoongi looks over nervously.

"No shit, Yoongi, of course I'd be your boyfriend,"