11:38 AM

"Yoongi!" Jimin rushed down the stairs, following the groaning and painful sounds emitting from Yoongi. "Yoongi!" Jimin ran into the garage.

Yoongi was on the floor, clutching his head. He seemed to be crying and his body was shaking. It looked as if he was in unbearable pain. Jimin rushed to his side and pulled his head in his lap. Jimin tried his best to calm him down. Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist and cried in pain. He exclaimed that his head was hurting a lot. Jimin noticed that there was a fallen box by the ladder and thought that Yoongi dropped it upon receiving pain. The two ended up sitting there for another half hour until the pain subsided.

"Yoongi, are you okay now?" Jimin asked worriedly.

"I-I feel better," Yoongi sniffled, "just don't move right now,"

"Okay," Jimin looks down at his boyfriend.

"I remembered something," Yoongi sniffles, "I saw you there,"

"Really?" Jimin got his hopes up of him remembering who he is.

"Yeah, and I saw a subway car," Yoongi paused, "and orange hair," The first time they saw each other.

Jimin doubted that he'd be able to remember that far back. But he did.

He remembered their first meeting.

+
hey guys

this book is coming to an end

only a few more chapters left

maybe like 8 tbh

but I have two fanfics ready to be published.

another yoonmin

or

kim yugyeom (GOT7)

vote dudes.

which one?

yoonmin

or

yugyeom

?

yoonmin: the title is Fanboy

yugyeom: the title is Pen Pals

want a description?

stay tuned for next chapter!

this is liz, out!!