9:16 PM

"Why are we here?" Yoongi asked, following behind Jimin.

"We're going to get tattoos. Well, I am," Jimin grins.

"Hey, Jimin!" Taehyung spots him.

"Hey," he gives him a friendly hug.

"Follow me," Taehyung led them to the back.

"Why do you want another tattoo?" Yoongi asked.

"I've been wanting it for a while and I decided to stop procrastinating and get it done. So, I contacted Taehyung last week to book the appointment today and now I'm not procrastinating," Jimin chuckles.

"Ready?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah," Jimin lets out a breath.

"Here we go," he mumbles.

Jimin sat in the chair, feeling a little nervous. He decided to get a new yet discreet tattoo of a small flower blooming on his chest. He decided to get it on his left breast since that is where the heart is located.

"Ow..." Yoongi mumbles, putting a hand up to the side of his head.

"You okay there? You look to be the one in pain yet you're not the one getting the tattoo," Jimin points out.

"I- ow, holy fuck," Yoongi put his head down, both hands on his head.

"Yoongi, are you okay?" Jimin asked worriedly.

"I-I remembered something," Yoongi furrows his brows. "I was at a tattoo shop with someone. It wasn't this one. I  see myself getting the tattoo on my wrist. I saw the guy I was with, but not his face," Yoongi recalls.

It was me, Jimin thought.