6:50 PM (Pt. 2)

"Hurry and finish cleaning because he'll be up here in less than 5 minutes!" Seokjin yells at everyone.

"We're trying!" Jungkook huffed.

Seokjin called in Jungkook to help because he knows there's nothing that boy can't do. Although he's 19— barely legal as Seokjin calls it since his birthday was literally 2 weeks ago— that boy is great in every department. Seokjin often treats him like a baby, but on some occasions, he treats him like an adult. Soon enough, everyone finished cleaning a couple minutes before Jimin came up.

Jimin opened the door, tired. He took his shoes off and put his laptop and bag down. He looked up to see the 6 guests on his couch with a wide smile. He was suspicious but didn't want to press the subject as he was stressed. Seokjin noticed his silence and frowned.

"Did something happen?" He stands.

"I'm just stressed," he shrugs.

"Oh, my little child, come here," Seokjin engulfed him in a reassuring hug.

"I just hate how they think everyone can prepare an hour-long presentation, assigned today, for tomorrow's meeting first thing in the morning," Jimin shakes his head. "I fucking hate them,"

"Then why don't you quit?" Jungkook pipes.

"Jeon Jungkook!" Seokjin warns. He apologizes and lowers his head.

"I would if I could," Jimin rolls his eyes. "my dad's got a hospital in Seoul and wants me to take over it soon so I can't quit now,"

"Why don't I run you a warm bath, huh? I'll make you some soup and tea and bring it to you," Seokjin offers.

"Thank you," Jimin smiled tiredly, grateful.

"No problem, go have a seat," Seokjin ushers him to the couch. He walks off, going to get his bath ready.

"So that's why you look so formal today, you had a big meeting," Hoseok points out.

"Yeah," he nods.

"Can I just say that you look fucking hot as the damn sun because damn son," Jungkook smirked.

"Watch your language, I'm older than you. But thanks," he gives the youngest a high-five.

"Hey, I like your tattoo. It's similar to mine,"