6:47 AM (Pt. 4)

voting ends 30 June at 1:00 PM PST so please vote in the last chapter, much appreciated, thanks.

"Today at the beach has been fun," Jimin smiles as they sit for dinner.

"I'm glad you liked it," Yoongi blushed, "I planned the whole day for us,"

"Stop, I'm blushing," Jimin covers his face.

"Don't cover your face, I want to see it,"

"You and your words," Jimin giggles.

"Jimin," Yoongi starts, "I just want you to know that I love you very much and that I regret ever hurting you during our relationship. I always stick to my promises, right? I'm gonna promise you that I won't ever hurt you like I did before. The fact that I didn't know you were hurting must have hurt more. I'm doing everything in my will and power to make it up to you,"

"Yoongi, it's okay. We're okay. I'm okay. You've done more than enough for my forgiveness and I forgive you. Also, I love you very much too," Jimin grins.

"It's always been us, right? You and me together, forever. Right? Your fight is my fight. We've always expressed our love for each other in unusual, spontaneous ways. Tonight, I will express my love for you in a remarkable, memorable way," Yoongi grins. The food comes soon enough and they thank the waitress.

"Every way you've expressed it has become memorable to me," Jimin blushed, "I don't know how you can outdo each one every time,"

"You inspire me. I want to impress you almost all the time and I try my best to satisfy you. I love your short height and tiny hands. I love your cute, chubby cheeks and crescent moon eyes when you smile. I love the way you cover your face when you laugh and the way you stumble at times. I love how you never fail to put a smile on my face or make me swoon and feel butterflies in my stomach. I love how you dress and how you try to act tough with sexy outfits. I love every thing about you. I love the way your taste in music and sense of style. I love your humor and your love for dramas. I love everything with you, I love you. I'm glad you make me feel like this every day and I hope you continue to do so in the mere future. So, my dear Park Jimin," Yoongi gets out of his seat and kneels on one knee before him, attracting attention.

"Oh my gosh," Jimin gasps.

"Will you marry me?" He whips the ring out. Jimin's eyes pooled with happy and joyous tears.

"No shit, dumbass. Yes," Jimin helps him stand. Yoongi slips the ring on his finger and Jimin eagerly pulled him in for a kiss. Those who were watching happened to clap and cheer for the engaged couple.

"I love you, so much. So much," Yoongi mumbles against his lips.

"I love you,"

+

thank you.

this is liz, out