5:55 PM

"Hey Jimin, just wondering, do you know who took this?" Yoongi showed Jimin an all-too-familiar picture.

"U-Um, no, sorry," Jimin lies

"U-Um, no, sorry," Jimin lies. He remembers that day as if it was yesterday.

"Yoongi," Jimin pouts. "where are we?"

"We're at one of my favorite outdoor restaurants," Yoongi grins, looking around.

"I forgot we're in Daegu," Jimin chuckles.

"It's okay, let's eat?" Yoongi placed his hand over Jimin's. After ordering and waiting for their food to arrive, the two spent time goofing around and taking pictures.

"Wait, wait, wait, this background is so Tumblr. Pose for me, look out into the distance so you look deep in thought," Jimin prepped the camera.

"Okay, I'm ready," Yoongi tells him. On the count of three, Jimin snapped the picture.

"You look like a model," Jimin blushes as he comments.

"What do you mean? You're model material, babe. You could be scouted by any company and I'll be so proud of you. Well, anything you do I'll be behind you, supporting you," Yoongi gazed into his eyes.

"Vice versa,"

"Uh, yeah, sorry," Jimin chuckled nervously.

"It's fine," Yoongi forced a smile, disappointment washing over his face.

"I'm sorry,"

+

if you guys want to learn Korean or any other language, I recommend the app Memrise because it's really fun and it's a good app

this is liz, out