2:21 PM

"So we meet again," Changmo chuckled. 

"Can I get one Venti Mango Black Tea please?" Jimin ignored Changmo. 

"Name?" The barista asks. 

"Jimin," he responds. The barista nods as Jimin moves out of the way to wait for his tea. 

Jimin and Yoongi haven't been on good terms lately with Changmo's surprise visit. Turns out, he's staying in town for another week. Jimin's been avoiding Yoongi and plans to do so until Changmo leaves. Jimin's been living with Seokjin since he knows Changmo doesn't know who Seokjin is. As for Yoongi, he tries his best to stay away from his house. No matter how many times Yoongi turns on the security system and locks every damn door, Changmo finds a way in and disables the security system. Yoongi's been living with Jungkook on the first floor. 

"Jimin?" Jimin turns to hear a familiar voice. 

"Hyung!" Jimin smiles at the sight of Yoongi's cousin. 

"Where's my little cousin?" Mark embraces Jimin. 

"I actually don't know. I haven't seen him in like two weeks," Jimin shrugs. 

"Is something going on or...?" Mark wonders. Jimin silently gestures to Changmo and his eyes darken. 

"Jimin?" The barista calls out. Jimin quickly retrieved his drink and returned to Mark. 

"I'm going to kill him," Mark glares at the back of his head. "he abused my little cousin," he shook his head. "let's get out of here,"