8:31 AM

"Waking up late is the best," Jimin yawned. "I have a day off!" He giggles.

Jimin went on to take a long shower. He picked out his outfit in his head as he showered. When he finished showering, he dried off and went to get ready. He started with the black suit he picked out. He slipped on the pants after the socks and went to grab his white silk undershirt. Fixing his hair, he threw his blazer on after feeling satisfied with his hair. He puts his shoes on and grabs a choker instead of a tie. Wrapping it around his neck, he decided to put on eye makeup to bring his eyes out. Then he focused on putting on colored lip balm to make his lips look a little pinker. Satisfied, he put his cologne on and grabbed his keys, wallet, phone, and sunglasses. Leaving his apartment, he greets Jungkook on the way out.

"You going somewhere fancy?" Jungkook wondered.

"Nah, I'm just going shopping," Jimin shrugs.

"Why do you look like that if you're just going shopping?" He chuckles.

"I'm extra," he shrugged again. He made his way down to his car and drove towards the mall.

Jimin quickly found a parking spot and made his way inside. Of course, eyes were on him. Walking into Gucci casually, the staff greets him. He greets back and walks around, taking a good look at some things. Finding nothing that interested him, he left with a polite smile and wave before walking across to Giorgio Armani. There, he picked up some suits and maybe a couple boxes of cologne. Making his way out, he looked around for any other store. Finding Hot Topic, he makes his way upstairs and into the shop.

There, he bought more hair dyes, graphic tees, and some chokers. Leaving the store, he decided to go look for a place to eat. He wanted to go somewhere where it wasn't crowded. Finding a restaurant with minimum people, he goes up to order before taking a seat.

bath bomb licker: ya jimin

peachychim: ya yoongi

bath bomb licker: r u home

peachychim: no why

bath bomb licker: i wanted to hang out

peachychim: i'm @ the mall tho

bath bomb licker: then stay there
bath bomb licker: i'll be there in 10 minutes

peachychim: omg no you don't have to

bath bomb licker: but i want to so stay there

peachychim: yes, mOTHER

Jimin chuckled and put his phone down, seeing the waiter come with his food. Thanking him, Jimin said a quick prayer before eating. He felt a little uncomfortable as he noticed some people staring at him from the corner of his eye. Nonetheless, he ended up finishing his food and went up to pay. As soon as he turned, someone was already standing behind him with a smile.

"Goodness," Jimin chuckled, "can I help you?" 

"We were just wondering if you've ever had any experience modeling," the shorter girl asks.

"Never, may I ask why?" Jimin was confused.

"We want you to work for us as a model. You've got the looks and the body," she nods. "here's our card. Give us a call or shoot us a text if you ever want to take the offer,"

"Thanks?" Jimin furrows his brows. Leaving the restaurant, he walked about 10 feet away from the little restaurant when Yoongi popped up almost out of nowhere.

"Jiminnie!" Yoongi yells.

"Oh my lord," Jimin clutched his chest. "why is everyone scaring me today?" Jimin looks up.

"What's that you've got?" Yoongi looks at his bags.

"Clothes," Jimin deadpanned.

"No shit, Sherlock," Yoongi chuckles.

"A modeling agency just tried to recruit me," Jimin tells him.

"Seriously? Wow, that's awesome!" Yoongi subconsciously slips his hand in Jimin's.

"She scared me though. I turned around and there she was," Jimin let's out a cute laugh.

"Why do you look so fancy today?" Yoongi smirks, eyeing him up and down.

"I wanted to be extra,"