9:16 PM

"I keep seeing you on my memories and dreams! It just doesn't make sense!" Yoongi cried. "I haven't even met you the time I had green hair!"

"Yes you did, Yoongi! We met before! You knew me in the past!" Jimin cried louder.

"It can't be true because I don't remember you! I never knew who you were until that day you came from the airport!" The couple kept arguing and arguing.

"Yoongi we had a past together!" Jimin felt hurt. "You and I were together back then!"

"No we weren't! I don't recall it! I don't!" Yoongi shouts louder.

"I'm in your memories and dreams because we used to date back then! We met at the fucking subway! I was a cold bitch to you and you were just trying to be my friend! Yoongi, you and I were a thing!" Jimin started to feel drained.

"No, no," Yoongi shakes his head, "maybe that person I saw who looks like you was just some look alike," Yoongi began denying everything.

"It was me the whole time!" Jimin cried.

"Wh-what?" Yoongi asked in shock.

"It was me," he cries, showing the necklace and tattoo so similar to his. "the whole fucking time,"

It all clicked. The matching necklaces and tattoos, the way Jimin looks at Yoongi, the mysterious photos taken, Jimin knowing Yoongi's favorite things, everything.

"It is you," Yoongi began to realise everything.

"Maybe I shouldn't have come back,"

"What-What do you mean?" Yoongi's voice cracked.

"I know all you wanted was to remember, but I put you through so much pain just so we can get to this point," Jimin drops to his knees. "I hurt you so much,"

"Jimin, I'm sorry for denying everything,"

"I lost you once, and I don't want to lose you again,"