6:47 AM

"Why are we up so early?" Jimin yawns half-asleep.

"Because," Yoongi softly grinned, "now go take a shower and get dressed,"

"Okay," Jimin gets up groggily.

Yoongi had the whole day planned out just for the two of them. He had a huge surprise at the end and he couldn't wait to see what Jimin's reaction would be to it. He felt excited, anxious, and nervous. The first thing they were going to do was start a mini road trip. They were going to drive about two-to-three hours out of the city to a beach where Yoongi had people set up a beach breakfast. He had it seem romantic so he asked for red rose petals to be scattered around. Of course, along the way, there will be many food stops and shop stops. He wants to do everything for him and make up the lost time. He felt guilty for denying everything before.

"I'm ready," Jimin cuddled up to Yoongi.

"Alright, wait here a sec," he went to grab their bags and loaded them into the trunk. "Alright, babe, let's go," Jimin giggled. "What?"

"You called me babe," Jimin whispers shyly, blushing a deep crimson. Yoongi couldn't handle the cuteness and squealed like a little girl, showering him with kisses.

"Okay, now let's go," Yoongi leads him into the car. "you can sleep a little, I'll wake you at the first stop."

"Okay," he yawns, "but give me your hand,"

"Let me back out first and get the gear set," Yoongi tells him. Jimin waited patiently before he got Yoongi's hand. He was like a little child who got candy.

"I love you, Yoongi,"