6:47 AM (Pt. 3)

"Jiminnie, hurry and come eat!" Yoongi yells. Jimin was having fun running through the water in the hot weather. He ran towards his boyfriend, a wide smile on his face. "Aigoo, how cute," Yoongi pinches his cheeks.

"What's for lunch?"

"Take a look," Yoongi points to an assortment of seafoods.

"I want shrimp first!"

Yoongi chuckled at his excitement, finding almost everything he did cute. He couldn't wait until night fell. He planned for them to go night swimming an hour after dinner and he wanted to surprise him there. As each hour inched closer to the end of the day, he became even more nervous. The couple ate lunch together in peace and happiness, their worries away. At first, Jimin was surprised no one contacted the both of them even if they got service over there. Yoongi told everyone from the night before not to contact them at all until one of them contacts first.

"Come to the water with me!" Jimin pulls his pale boyfriend with him into the blue, cold water.

"Ooh, how cold," Yoongi sighs.

"Thank you for everything, Yoongi,"

"This isn't the end yet, Beauty,"

+

I am pure sadness.

monsta x is coming to San Fo 21 July and the cheapest tickets are $128 each and I can't go .

mostly because I don't have money and my dad doesn't want me going to concerts since the recent Manchester bombing had happened. although it happened in the U.K., he's worried it could happen here and he said, "I wouldn't live with myself if I found out that my daughter died at a concert I let her go to. I can't lose you guys, you're too young to die. I don't want you to leave me yet,"

i really want to go to the concert but I can't which sucks bc they're going to be so close to ma city

SAD BC IVE NEVER GONE TO A CONCERT .

this is liz, happy Father's Day, out