6:58 PM

"Where's Yoongi?" Seokjin walked around Jimin's apartment.

"You tell me," Hoseok sits beside Namjoon.

"I think he went somewhere," Namjoon comments.

"Okay," Seokjin sighed. The door opens and Jungkook walks in. "Kookie! My child!" Seokjin smiles and hugs him.

"Hi hyung," he seemed breathless.

"What's up? Why are you panting?" Seokjin furrows his brows.

"Something-Something happened to Jimin hyung," Jungkook spills. Seokjin immediately runs out of the apartment and dashes down the stairs and out into the night. "Hyung! I saw him being taken into an alley, that one!" Jungkook points. Namjoon and Seokjin rush down the streets, peeking into every alley.

"Namjoon-ah!" Seokjin finds Jimin.

"H-Hyung," Jimin weakly extends an arm.

"Jiminnie," Seokjin falls to his knees beside the boy. "What happened?" He examined the boy. "Namjoon! Get help!" Seokjin couldn't help but cry. Soon enough, an ambulance comes and takes Jimin away. Seokjin got into the back and sat beside him, holding his hand.

"Do you know what happened?" A paramedic asked as he got Jimin basic medical attention.

"N-No," Seokjin shakes his head.

They arrive to the hospital shortly and Jimin gets rushed to the back. Seokjin cried as he wasn't allowed back. Namjoon had to hold him back from fighting the nurses. Seokjin cried in Namjoon's arms, slowly falling to his knees. Hoseok and Jungkook made it to the hospital soon enough. With no signs of Taehyung or Yoongi, it made Seokjin even more worried.

"He's going to be fine, love," Namjoon tried reassuring him. "Jungkook, what happened?"

"He-He was walking home. Some guys came from an alley and jumped him. I-I don't know what else happened. All I saw was him getting jumped and dragged into an alley," Jungkook answers in shock and fear.

"M-My poor baby," Seokjin cries.

"Everyone here knows what to do, okay? They're helping Jimin and he's going to be fine," Namjoon's voice cracks.

"Hyung! Hyung, what happened?" Taehyung and Yoongi finally arrive.

"Jimin," Seokjin cried.

"He was jumped," Hoseok spoke for everyone.

"Where were you guys?! Where were you?!" Seokjin snapped at them.

"I-I- we were at the tattoo shop. I tatted Yoongi," Taehyung spoke up, slightly shaking.

Soon enough, Seokjin calmed down and was numb to almost everything excluding anything related to Jimin's well-being. Hours passed and they waited just to hear anything about Jimin. When the nurse finally emerged from the back, she called out Jimin's name. She told Seokjin that Jimin had finally came from surgery as he needed stitches in many places. He was placed in a private room and that only one person could see him. Seokjin went and the others let him, no questions asked. Seokjin is basically a mother figure for almost everyone. Especially to Jimin, he knows he's fragile.

"Oh my god," Seokjin cries once he sees Jimin hooked up to machines, needles in his arms.

Jimin laid there, sleeping peacefully. Seokjin whips his phone out to contact his family. He shakily found his mom's contact and pressed on it to call her. He sniffled while it rang.

"Hello?" His mom's cheery voice rang through.

"Eommoni," Seokjin sniffles.

"Seokjin, what's wrong?" Her soothing voice asks.

"Eommoni, it's Jimin," Seokjin cried.

"What happened to Jimin?" Her voice became serious.

"He-He got jumped and he's in the hospital. He's not awake yet," he informs.

"The family and I will be out there tomorrow, thank you for telling me, love," she tries to calm him down.

"Okay," Seokjin sniffles.

"He's going to be fine," her voice cracks. "he's my Jiminnie. He's a fighter,"

"I really hope so," Seokjin nods.

"I'll see you soon, okay? Don't cry," she comforts.

"Okay, we'll see you soon, Eommoni," Seokjin ends the call.

"He's going to be alright," Namjoon gave Seokjin a hug from behind.

"Oh my god," Seokjin heard Yoongi.

He looked up to see Yoongi with tears in his eyes that refuse to fall. Yoongi walks in after Seokjin leaves, looking at Jimin's bruised body. Yoongi walked inside, taking a seat beside Jimin. He took his hand in his and spotted the tattoo, looking down on it. He must've loved someone with the same name as me, Yoongi thought. That someone must've been lucky.

"Jimin-ah," Yoongi whispers. "I'm sorry,"

Jimin had been texting Yoongi on his way home. He told him how he felt as if he was being followed or something but Yoongi reassured him he would be fine. While Taehyung tattooed Yoongi, Yoongi was distracted as he watched the needle pierce his skin to see that Jimin spammed him with text messages. He didn't see them because he put his phone away after Jimin told him he believed Yoongi.

"I'm really sorry," Yoongi looks down at the younger all bruised and hooked up to machines.

"Yoongi, no one wanted this," Seokjin calls from the door.

"You don't understand, hyung, he told me he felt like he was being followed but I told him not to believe that then he spammed me with texts saying that someone's behind them but I didn't see them since I was busy watching Taehyung tattoo me!" Yoongi cries tears of anger. "I could've finished it later, but I didn't," he sinks in the seat.

"Yoongi, don't blame yourself," Seokjin walked in.

"He asked me for help, but I didn't help him," Yoongi let the tears slip, feeling guilty.

"I-I'm alright though,"