5:39 AM

"Let the guys in if you see then through the cameras," Jimin tells Jungkook.

"Okay, hyung, good luck with your presentation," Jungkook yawned.

"Thanks kid," Jimin smiled before leaving.

Just as Jimin predicted, the guys came to his door an hour after he left. Jungkook saw them walking down the hall from the second floor, heading towards the elevator so he took the chance to take the fastest route to Jimin's door. He had waited by the door that he unlocked. When he saw them, Taehyung immediately flashed a smile. Jungkook blushed softly and returned the smile. He opened the door for his hyungs and walked in after.

"Is Jimin home?" Namjoon asks.

"He left an hour ago for his presentation. He didn't say when he'd come back," Jungkook shrugs.

"Okay, thanks," Seokjin nods, taking a seat.

"Hey, Jungkook," Taehyung stood, walking over to him.

"Y-Yeah?" Jungkook looks up slightly.

"Do you maybe want to go out for lunch?" Taehyung scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"Y-Yeah of course," Jungkook blushed.

"Great," Taehyung smiles shyly before walking back to the couch.

"Seokjin hyung, why does Jimin have initials on his wrist like I do? And why does the name under the initials read my name?" Yoongi asked Seokjin out of curiosity and confusion.

"He and someone— who has a similar name as yours— went to the tattoo parlor a long time ago and got matching ones. Something about them not forgetting who they love or something," Seokjin lied partially.

"Oh, then could you explain mine?" Yoongi asked hopefully. He's been trying to put the missing pieces together ever since.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't around at the time," Seokjin smiles sadly.

"Oh, thank you anyways," Yoongi retreats to his seat and whips his phone out. He finds a familiar picture and scrunched his brows in confusion. "Hyung, do you know who took this?"

 "Hyung, do you know who took this?"

"N-No, sorry," Seokjin lies again. Jimin took it when they were out on a date.

"Yoongi! Look here!" Jimin whipped his phone out.

"No, I don't like pictures," Yoongi covered his face with one of the heart-shaped balloons.

"Come on," Jimin chuckles. "pose for the camera!"

Yoongi did as Jimin said, posing with the balloons. It made Jimin smile to see Yoongi's smile. After he snapped the picture, the couple looked over it. Jimin smiled again.

"Let me take one of you with the balloons," they switched.

 "You're so cute," Yoongi blushed, looking at Jimin

Seokjin clearly remembers it as Jimin told him. He said that it was one of the happiest days of his life. Yoongi was left confused, staring at the picture of himself with absolutely no memory of that day. He sighs again, wondering who took it and if that person could restore his unfinished memory puzzle.

"Who are you?" Yoongi whispered to the picture.