2:21 PM (Pt. 2)

"Did you know Yoongi before the accident?" Mark asked in a shushed tone.

"Why are you talking so quietly? We're in the car, he's not here," Jimin points out.

"Whatever, but did you know him before the accident?" Mark asks again.

"Yes," Jimin nods.

"Did he tell you he used to be in a gang with Namjoon?" Mark wondered.

"I think he said Namjoon was the leader or something," Jimin nods.

"I was in it too. I formed the group and held the highest position. You see, when Changmo and Yoongi started dating, I had a feeling something bad was going to happen. Maybe 8 or 9 months into their relationship, his true colors showed and he ended up being super jealous and would beat him. Of course, our group was angry at him so what we did was beat him like he did Yoongi. We landed him in the hospital and was in a coma for about 2 or 3 weeks. He stayed there to recover for 2 months. That time, I warned him the next time I saw his face, I was going to kill him. And I think it's about time he's gone," Mark proposes.

"You're-You're going to kill him?" Jimin gulps.

"I will. I know he's trying to get back with Yoongi because Yoongi tells me and he's too afraid to make a move. We can't go to the cops because they won't do anything other than put a restraining order on him that we all know he'll break. Violence is never the answer but for Changmo, I don't give a fuck. Will you help me?" Mark asks.

"I-I don't want to get caught," Jimin hesitates.

"That's why we have Namjoon,"

"Okay, I'll do it,"

9:16 PM ↦ yoonminजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें