36

WhatsApp Chat:
Monty De La Cruz:
So you're ready huh? You look really beautiful 😍
Mel Grayson:
You're really sweet today, thanks ❤😊
Monty De La Cruz
Trying my best 😅😎
We are on our way right now. Is anyone there yet?
Mel Grayson:
Yea Sheri and her father 😊
Monty De La Cruz:
Nice See u in 10😘
Read 7:48 pm
________________________________
Conversation irl:
Sheri: why are there 10 plates ? I thought we were going to be 9?
Mel: We are. MOOM?
Mel's mom: yea sweety?
-Mel's mom comes in the dining room followed by Sheris father and Mel's dad.
Mel: why are there 10 plates ?
Mel's mom: oh Montgomerys Brother is coming aswell. Logan. You've met him before.
Sheri: oh my god.
Mel's mom: what did you say Sheri?
Sheri: oh nothing Mrs. Grayson.
Mel: mom? Sheri and I are coming back in a few minutes we just have to go in my room real quick.
Mel's mom: alright honey. Just hurry. They are arriving soon.
Mel: Yea..yea
-In Mel's room:
Sheri: what are you doing Mel you can't climb out of that window.
Mel: trust me I can. I'm not going to stay here.
-Sheri tries to get Mel back in. They sit down on Mel's bed.
Sheri: we have a serious problem.
Mel: oh really? Thanks captain obvious. I'm fucked. I am such an idiot. It was clear that it was going to blow up. Monty cannot find out that I was in a relationship with his brother and that I lost my virginity to him. I'm screwed.
Sheri: okay calm down. We just need a plan. I mean you've kept it a secret when you were together. I don't think Logan wants his parents to know what was between you two. Maybe he is not going to say anything.
Mel: he is going to act weird  and then Bryce will know and then he is going to tell Monty.
Sheri: Do you think logan is going to say anything?
Mel: I'm pretty sure he is just coming because of me.. so I don't think he keeps quite the whole time. Oh man I fucked up.
-The doorbell rang. Mel's face turned white.
Mel's mom: Sheri, Mel are you coming our guests are here.
Mel: fuck my life..
-Everyone's already on his seat. Mel's mom and Dad sit on the endings. Her mother near to the kitchen. On her right sits Bryce Mom, next to her Mel, Sheri and Sheris dad. On her left is Bryce, then Monty, Logan and at last Montys dad.
Sheri: Hello everyone.
Logan: Hey Sheri. Hey Mel.
Montys dad: You two become prettier every time I see you.
Sheri: oh thank you mr. De La Cruz that's really nice
Mel: yea thank you.
Logan: I think dad is right. You're really pretty.
-he stares at Mel while saying that.
Mel: thanks. Mom I think we should all begin now.
Mel's mom: yes. So I would like to thank all of you for coming to our dinner party. I prepared something Italien for us. I hope everyone will like it.
-everyone's mumbling while two maids bring in 4 plates full with food. The girls are whispering.
Sheri: see it isn't that bad.
Mel: are you kidding me. Bryce already knows. I can smell it.
Sheri: you what? ..listen I know this is hard for you but calm down. You are being crazy.
Mel: you're right. Hey maybe you could begin a conversation with Logan about some boring small talk stuff.
Sheri: yea as soon as our parents begin with their conversation.