54

WhatsApp Chats:
Logan De La Cruz:
Did you talk to Monty today?
Mel Grayson:
No. Haven't tried since I messaged him.
Logan De La Cruz:
I tried to tell him that it was my fault and that you wanted to make it public but I told you that   I didn't wanted it.
Mel Grayson:
What did he say?
Logan De La Cruz:
He wouldn't listen to me but I think he heard it.. I'm not sure but I have a feeling that that's not the only reason why he's mad.. Did you hook up or something?
Mel Grayson:
No we didn't. I don't know what you mean?
Logan De La Cruz:
If you would have hooked up it makes sense that he's mad because you would have hooked up with both brothers and maybe he liked you but if you didn't.. I don't know we have to find out what it is but I can tell that it's not just because we kept it a secret.
Mel Grayson:
Alright.
Logan De La Cruz:
Did you flirt or something?
Mel Grayson:
No not really. I mean we're both flirty all the time with everyone ( if you know what I mean) but it wasn't more than with other people..
Logan De La Cruz:
Yeah I know that you're flirty 😄 Monty is just like that too.
Mel Grayson:
It wasn't hardcore flirting just normal... posting stuff under pictures or something but I don't think that that's why he's mad.. he had sex with a girl in my class.. Veronica .. when we were flirting so it didn't mean anything.
Logan De La Cruz:
Okay whatever try to find it out. I love you❤
Read 10:12 am