65

Conversation irl:
-Mel and Sheri arrived at the party. Monty wasn't lying, this party is huge. They were walking outside of the house and stand on the top of the porch. They had an overview above everything.
Sheri: so I'm gonna try to find Jess you want to come?
Mel: I'm staying here. I'm coming in a couple of minutes.
Sheri: alright see you later then.
-they hugged each other and Sheri walked down the stairs to the garden. Mel overlooked the Huge garden. She couldn't see Monty jess Justin or anyone in the crowd. Someone touched her back and she spun around in shock.
Monty: I didn't want to scare you.
-Mel smiled at the tall boy.
Mel: It's okay. I was lost in thought.
Monty: nothing new.
-he hugged Mel and leaned with his back against the wall. He faced the house while she's looking at the garden.
Monty: I got you something.
- he handed her a red cup. She smiled
Mel: what's in it?
Monty: it's beer.
-she takes a sip.
Mel: thanks.
-it was silent. Not at the party but between the two of them. It wasn't an awkward silent.
Monty: I know it's been awhile since the Party at Zachs place but I wanted to say sorry for that.
Mel: for what?
-she looked at him while he was looking down.
Monty: I was an asshole. I know you are always scared and you trusted me. I didn't want to change that but when I pushed you against the wall and hit my hand above your head I think I did.... your face seemed so frightened. I didn't want to become the person you are scared of. I was just pissed.
-he looks at her with an apologizing look. A small smile appeared on her face.
Mel: I wasn't scared. Maybe for a second but I knew you would never hit me ...even if you thought you would. You're one of the people I trust and you're the one that teaches me how to defend myself. Believe me I wasn't scared of you.
-she looked back at the people in the pool.
Mel: I was actually.. I don't know .. turned on?
-she smiles to herself. He raised his eyebrows and smiles with her.
Monty: you were ..turned on?
Mel: You were really hot in that moment. I don't know why but something made me want to literally rip your clothes off in that moment.
-they laugh. She looks back at him.
Mel: that doesn't mean that I want you to be so aggressive all the time trust me I was scared for everyone else. I know you would never hit me but I seriously begged for everyone else to not annoy you.
Monty: I'm a guy that uses his fists first when someone pisses me off but I'll try to be more calm aaaand if you wanted to rip my clothes off you could have.
-he smirks at her like a little boy.
Mel: I think that would have been a really wrong moment considering everyone was watching us.
-they smile at each other and she turns around to face him.
Mel: But we'll see. Maybe I'll have another one of that moments.
Monty: I desperately hope so.
- they laugh and Mel walks down the stairs to the garden. Half way down she turns around.
Mel: You want to come? I'll try to find the others.
Monty: sure.
-he walks down with her.