70

Conversation irl:
Mel: Thank youuuuu
-Monty hands Mel her drink. She takes a sip and smiles at him.
Monty: are you okay?
Mel: yea Logan just pisses me off. Why does he has to be such a dick?
Monty: He always was. He always will be.
Mel: he says he has changed but still I spot his old character lurking in the dark every time I see him.
Monty: don't think about it too much.
Mel: I know I'm sorry. I don't want to annoy you with my mood.
Monty: don't worry I'm fine. It's just because I don't want you to think about him too much. He's an asshole and you can't trust him.
Mel: I know I'm sorry I won't talk or think about it anymore.... pinky promise
-a smirk appears on her face. Mel holds her finger out.
Mel: come on it's considered cool to do that.
-he shakes his head smiled and wraps his little finger around hers.
Monty: I'll just trust you with that.
Mel: you should.... hey do you want to go in the pool? They're playing volleyball.
Monty: you think you can still play? You're drunk.
Mel: you are too.
Monty: but I don't want to play.
Mel: you do. You just don't know it yet.
-she hands him her drink and walks towards the pool full of people away from Monty. He looks after her while she throws away her shirt. She turns around to look at him for a second but then turns around again and opens up her pants. She slowly puts them down and bends over. She wears black lacy underwear. She looks around again and smiles at him.
Mel: what about now? you coming?
-he smiles at her and walks towards her. He throws off his clothes on the way to the pool. When he's right beside her he hands her the drink and they chug it all down.
Mel: hey folks watch this.
-she walks to the springboard and does a flic flac into the water. The people clap and scream their woohoo's.
Mel: thank you thank you all.
Monty: and that ladies and gentleman is the engaging Mel Grayson.
-His hands point at Mel. And she waves to the crowd. Monty does a simple cannonball.
Mel: Cuteee.
-she laughs and he joins in.
Charlotte: hey Monty do you want to play some volleyball? Hey Mel Nice jump.
-Mel looks at her with an annoyed look. She didn't see charlotte from far away. It was obvious that she just wanted to look good in front of Monty and Monty seemed annoyed too.
Monty: No thanks Charlotte I think we're good.
Charlotte: come on. One game. You didn't message me or told me anything about this party. It's the least you can do.
Mel: charlotte ... listen we haven't had the best night we just want to chill in the water. So again I think we're good.
-Monty smiles at Mel. While she looks at her with a satisfied smile and both eyebrows raised.
Charlotte: alright whatever. You two deserve each other.
Monty: we're not dating but still thank you.
Mel: That's a compliment.
Charlotte: believe me it's not.
-charlotte gets out of the water. While Monty and Mel smile at each other.
Monty: so what are we going to do know?
-he nears her and puts his arm around her waist...
.. all of a sudden siren sound can be heard and about 13 police officer come into the backyard.
Police officer through megaphone:
Don't move. Every attempt of escape is illegal and will be reported. We're searching for drinking minors and more illegal drugs.
-Mel is shocked. Everyone is running away. Monty pulls Mel out of the water. He takes her by the hand and gets their phones and a couple of clothes in the other hand. He runs into a bush between Mel's and Bryce house with her.
Monty: are you ok?
Mel: I'm fine. Let's go this way.
-she leads him out of the bushes into her garden.
Mel: Why isn't anyone running over here.
Monty: cause they know that your parents will call the police and report it.
Mel: what they don't know is my parents are gone for a few days.
-she turns around to look at him and smiles. He follows her towards her house.
Mel: Do you want a drink?
Monty: why not.. I'll take anything.
Mel: Perfect. Hey can you turn on the whirlpool? I'm gonna get something for us.
-Mel walks into her house and gets two towels, a bottle of champagne, a bottle of rum and a music box. Monty turned on the jacuzzi.
Mel: look what I found..
-she holds up the bottles.
Monty: we almost got arrested for underage drinking and now we're drinking this.
-he looks at the bottle of rum.
Monty: I guess this one is for me.
Mel: we'll share both.
Monty: alright. You alcoholic. How did you even get these? Aren't your parents going to see this?
Mel: they won't. They have too many bottles to mind. Why do you care?
Monty: I don't.
-he gets into the whirlpool and opens the bottle. He takes a sip and passes it to her.
Monty: what do you want to hear?
- he turn on the music box and connects his phone with it.
Mel: I don't know just put on a playlist. Something chill and sexy and something that sounds good.
Monty: amazing description.
-he puts on Gangsta by kehlani. She takes a sip and coughs a bit.
Mel: this is the worst. Not the song.. the song is great. Just this rum... you can have it.
Monty: I thought so.
Mel: at least I tried.
Monty: the police is still there. Do you think they're going to come over?
Mel: calm down your being paranoid.
-he laughs and she smiles at him.
Mel: let's play a game.
Monty: which one?
Mel: Truth or dare?
Monty: don't you have enough of that game?
-he laughs.
Mel: no. I mean we can play never have I ever if you want but you're going to be totally drunk after this..
-they laugh and he takes another sip of the rum.
Monty: no it's okay. I mean I'm either way going to be drunk considering I already am buuut truth or dare is great.
Mel: perfect. Truth or dare?
Monty: truth.
Mel: okaaaay... how many girls have you had?
Monty: you mean fucked?
Mel:yes
Monty: oh Mel don't ask that.
Mel: you picked truth. Now answer.
Monty: uhm.. I mean .. I think about 11.
Mel: yeah right..
Monty: it's true.
Mel: you hoe.
-she laughs and takes a sip of the champagne.
Monty: whatever. Truth or dare?
Mel: dare honey.
Monty: Alright. Take off your bra.
-he smiles at her while he looks at him with big eyes.
Mel: no way.
Monty: come on. There everywhere bubbles in here I can't even see it and you have your hair to cover.
Mel: so why do you want it then?
Monty: just to know that your half naked.
Mel: alright fine. Since I picked dare.
-she opens up her bra and takes it off. She quickly covered her boobs with her hair and sank a little bit more into the water. He smiles at her with a big smile.
Mel: don't look at me like that.
Monty: I didn't think you would do it.
Mel: well. You don't know too much about me.
Monty: I do.
Mel: oh pleaseeee...
Monty: I know more than you think. I probably know more things then Sheri or Jess. I'm attentive I see your moves and your actions.
Mel: you know all your insider information about me from Logan.
Monty: really? Does Logan know that you sing along to every song when you think no one can hear you, that you like this 20's jazz music and that you know every song of High school musical from the beginning to the end. Does he know that you raise your eyebrows when your being sassy or that you play with your hands when you don't know what to say? You love the feeling of being protected even tho you sometimes wish you could protect yourself better. You fear being home alone and you're scared of asking for help and everyone knows you can't say no. Does he know that you say to your parents that it's okay if they go out and go to business trips all the time but in reality you want them to be around you. You cry really easily but hate crying in front of other people. You play with your hands in the wind when you're in the car. You make wave moves or spread your fingers because you like how it tickles and that's one of the cutest things someone could ever do ..
..and then there is this one thing you always do everywhere.. you lick your bottom lip and then bite on it. He probably knows about this one because it makes every man go crazy. He could never know what it is that makes you so sexy but we both know that your lip biting isn't the only sexy thing about you.
-he looks her in the eyes. He was standing really close because he moved forward. She just smiles at him and turns off the whirlpool.
Mel: you still know what I said about moments earlier?
Monty: that you wanted to rip my clothes off in the moment I was pushing you against the wall?
Mel: I said maybe I'll have another one of that moments. I'm glad you're already in your boxers.
-She closes the gap between their lips and moves her hand around his neck while the other one is on his chest. He immediately leans in and deepens the kiss. His strong arms go all around her body to try to get her closer. She lays her legs on his waist and he grabs her ass. Her hands go around his neck by now and their kiss was passionate. It felt right. It felt like everything that has happened to her just happened for it to end this way. For her to end up with Monty. He cared about her and would protect her no matter what. He became her best friend and more. The time flew by. She pulled away to breathe.
Mel: what are we doing?
Monty: the only right thing.
-he lifts her up and gets out of the pool. She kisses his neck while he walks into the house and into her room. Their almost naked body's lay down in her soft sheets. The music is still playing in the background outside. She lays on her bed while he is above her. He kisses her neck and her chest. He pulls down her underwear while she strokes his hair. He goes back up and kisses her on the lips. Their lips move in sync and their hands are everywhere. She pulls down his boxers and goes back to kissing him.
Monty: do you really want this?
-his voice is really dark and full of lust. You could only see their silhouettes because the room was dark. There was just the pool light from outside that gave them a blue shimmer. Mel nods her head yes and pulls him back down to her lips. They got under the covers and had sex until both of them came in the same moment. He collapsed next to her. They were both out of breathe. He puts his arm above his head. Both of them smile.
Monty: that was amazing.
Mel: you say that to every girl.
Monty: believe me. I don't. It never felt this good with anyone.
Mel: don't want to start a competition with your brother but yes that was for sure the best sex I've ever had.
-Monty turns to face her and she does the same. He puts his hand on her cheek and around her neck to play with her hair. He kisses her on the mouth.
Monty: do you want me to stay the night?
Mel: we have school tomorrow but I would love you to stay.
Monty: I'm staying. I don't even think we're going to school tomorrow.
-Mel's smile is bright. She kisses him on the lips one more time.
Mel: I don't think anyone is going tomorrow. They're all drunk and hungover in the morning.
Monty: That's what I'm saying.
Mel: you didn't just sleep with me because your drunk right?
Monty: no. Trust me I'll promise you that I wanted this drunk AND sober.
-he kisses her again. But this time on her forehead. She's already half asleep
Mel: good night Monty.
Monty: good Night love.
-he whispers. But she couldn't hear it because she fell asleep.