85

-The game was amazing. Bryce, Jeff and especially Monty played like Professionals. Bonnie and zach talked throughout the whole. They were immediately gone after the game and Bonnie just waved goodbye with a big smile on her face. Monty and the players changed and Jeff came up to Mel, who talked to Sheri.
Conversation irl:
Jeff: hey Mel can we talk now?
Mel: oh yeah, sure.
-she hugged Sheri goodbye and walked away with Jeff.
Jeff: let's go in the school.
Mel: okay
-they walked by the parking lot in silent until they were at the school entrance. Jeff opened the door and they both got in. Mel sits down on the floor leaning against the lockers and Jeff sits down next to her. Mel is the first one to say something.
Mel: So what do you want to tell me?
Jeff: I just thought about stuff and I think it sucks that we never hang out anymore. We used to be best friends in pre school and when you were in your freshman year. I don't know what changed but since you were in this "popular kids group" I never see you anymore.
Mel: Jeff you are apart of that group.
Jeff: I know they're all my friends but I'm not really involved. I talk to them from time to time and hang out but it's different. I guess I miss the times when it was just the two of us. Also you're hanging out a lot with Monty lately.
Mel: I mean I'm not going to break up the friendship with them but I know what you mean. We were closer and I would like it to be like that again.
Jeff: i don't want you to not be friends with them. I just think that we should hang out more. I missed you a lot.
Mel: Jeff I want that too. Thanks for talking to me.
-she looks him deep in the eyes and he pulls her into a hug. She puts her arms around his back and cuddles her face into his shoulder.
Jeff: I really missed this.
-his voice is calm and he whispers really soft. She feels happy like Jeff would protect her no matter what. They were a lot closer 1 year ago. They were best buddies and they talked about everything. This hug feels just like the hugs a while back when she was sad all the time and he would carry her into the bed, hugs her and strokes her head until she fell asleep.
Mel: I missed it too.
-Her voice is tired and soft. He laughs a bit and she feels it. They sit there for a couple minutes when the front door opened.
Monty: here you are.
-he says and walks up to her until he sees Jeff next to her and stops. The floor is dark and you can't see their faces. But Mel could tell that he looked confused.
Mel: I had to talk to Jeff.
Jeff: what a Game, right?
-he stands up and reaches out a hand for Mel to pick.
Monty: yeah, what a game..
- he scratches the back of his head.
Mel: I have to leave. But we'll see us.
-she hugs Jeff goodbye and Jeff fist bumps Monty and leaves. After he left it's just Monty and Mel on the dark floor.
Monty: I've searched for you.
Mel: here I am.
-she walks up to him and stands in front of him. Their chests touched. She puts her hands on his arms and looks up to him.
Monty: you two seemed really close.
Mel: we were a while back. But we Lost ahold. Now we're trying to be friends again.
Monty: friends?
Mel: friends.
Monty: alright.
- He puts his hands on her hips and strokes her side. Then she holds his hands and looks him in the eyes.
Mel: so where are we going?
Monty: I don't know what you want but I would be perfectly fine with just staying at yours.
-he kissed her soft and pulls away soon after. Her eyes still closed she mumbles something
Monty: what?
- he says with a deep voice right into her ear. She breathes out.
Mel: you better stop that.
Monty: stop what?
-he laughs in a deep sound and she feels his breath on her skin.
Mel: stop being fucking sexy.
-he laughs and licks his lips. His eyes are full of lust and she looks him smiling in the eyes.
Monty: What if I don't want to stop.
-he whispers and kisses her cheek and then her mouth really lightly. His hands go back to her face and above her hip. She puts her hands around his neck and pulls him closer. He deepens the kiss and moans in lust.
Monty: now you are the one that doesn't stop.
Mel: yeah we should leave.
- she takes his hand and walks out of the school. They walk up to Montys car and sit down in the seats. All of a sudden someone knocks against the window. Bryce. Mel opens the window.
Bryce: what are you two doing?
Monty: I wanted to bring her home.
Bryce: oh .. Mel you can drive home with me. We live next to each other it makes sense.
Mel: It does ..bu-
Monty: But I'll bring her home. We wanted to go to mc Donalds on our way.
Bryce: alright whatever. Are you two coming to my party on Friday?
Mel: didn't you just almost get arrested?
Bryce: Mel you should know that my dad handled it. No one can bring a member of the walkers in jail.
-Mel raised one eyebrow.
Monty: see you tomorrow.
Bryce: Jesus. Someone wants to be alone with our little savage.
-he pinches her in the cheek.
Mel: bye Bryce.
-she closes her window and looks at Monty with an annoyed look, he just laughs.
Monty: alright. Let's drive to yours.
-he starts to drive away and she puts her hand in his neck.