71

Conversation irl:
-It's 7:12 am and Monty and Mel are still asleep. Her head lays on his chest while her arm is around his body just like one of her legs. His arm holds her and his hand lays on the side of her ass. Mel is the first one to open her eyes. She looked around and then at his face. Suddenly all the memories of last night come flashing back. She had sex with him and it was great. But they were drunk and she felt like a hoe for it. She turns around to face her Clock. 7: 23 am. Okay it's too late to go to school. But she wouldn't even go because she doesn't want to listen to Bryce dumb comments IF Monty tells anything. She looks around.. where is her phone? Or her clothes? Her hair looks messy because she slept with wet pool hair. She turns around again. He looks so beautiful even when he's asleep. Mel stands up really slow and quite to not wake him. She sneaks into the bathroom to her sink. She washes her face. Better. A lot better. She puts her hair in a messy bun and it looks really cool. She gets out her make up and puts some concealer under her eyes and some brow gel on her brows. She puts on a light lipbalm with strawberry taste and a little bit of color. Alright. That's not so bad. She looks okay. She sneaks back into the bed next to him and cuddles up into his arms. That's when he wakes up.
Monty: Are you awake?
-he asks as he stretches his arms out. He yawns.
Mel: Yes just woke up.
Monty: Good Morning.
-he kisses her head and Mel giggles.
Mel: Good morning.
Monty: You look beautiful.
Mel: thank you but I doubt it.
Monty: just trust me... how late is it ?
Mel: uhhhm.. 7:35 am.
Monty: Why are we awake?
Mel: I don't know. But since we are we can get out of bed.
Monty: nooooo....
-he pulls her closer to her and hugs her tight.
Monty: I don't want to get out of bed yet. That means you're going to get dressed and that's no good.
Mel: you're crazy. But alright.
-They lay there in silent. Mel listens to his heart beating.
Mel: I don't want to destroy this moment .. but do you know where our phones are?
Monty: I guess they are outside.
Mel: oh right we left them there.
Monty: that's where our clothes are as well.
Mel: I know.. crazy night huh?
-She looks up to him and he smiles at her. She turns around so that she can face him without turning her head too much.
Monty: It had to happen.
-he kisses her soft lips and hugs her.
Mel: What now?
Monty: noow.. we're going to take a cold shower.
-he picks her up with one quick move and she is laying over his shoulder.
Mel: no no no no no Bryce can see us through the window.
-she laughs while doing it
Monty: He's not looking. He can't see us when we're in.
-He stands in the big shower and turns on the water with her still laying on his shoulder. Mel screams and laughs because the water is cold. He lets her down and she runs away.
Mel: nice try honey but I'm gonna shower warm .. upstairs.
-she runs away and takes a shower upstairs. When she's ready she gets downstairs in a white bathrobe and a towel on her head. He already sits on the bed with a towel around his waist.
Mel: hello there sexy.
-she leans against the door frame and winks at Monty. They laugh and he holds out his hand for her to grab it. So she does. He pulls her closer and she stands in between his legs. They kiss each other and her hands go around his neck as his go around her waist. He lets her fall back with him and now she lays on him. She pulls away.
Mel: Before you do anything that will make me have sex with you again I'm going to get dressed.
- she stands up and goes into her dressing room.
Monty: you don't want to have sex with me again?
Mel: not now. Not when I just showered and feel clean.
Monty: I'll take that as a later.
-she giggles and gets out of her dressing room. She wears a white shirt a lace bra and denim jeans. Her hair is in a messy bun.
Mel: you don't have clothes huh?
Monty: I have fresh clothes in my car. It's on the street.
Mel: give me your keys then I'll get what you need.
Monty: what if Bryce sees you?
Mel: then I'll pretend I found your keys because you lost them when you ran away and I texted you that I found them and you asked if I could bring you your car.
Monty: what a Story. Alright whatever I need something to wear.
Mel: be right back.
- she walks out of the house with Montys keys in her hand. No Bryce to be near. She sees the car and walks over. She unlocks it and searches for his clothes.
: Mel is that you?
-oh god no.
Zach: hey Mel. Don't hide I've seen you.
Mel: I'm not hiding. What's up.
-she hugs him with Montys clothes in her hand and locks the car again.
Zach: that's Montys car isn't it?
Mel: uhhhm.. maybe ... okay yes. Please don't tell anyone.
Zach: what? That you steal Montys clothes?
Mel: zach..
zach: Okay I won't tell anyone. How was it tho?
Mel: Zach! Don't ask that.
-she laughs and punches his arm softly.
Zach: okay okay. Is he in your house?
Mel: yeah he slept over. Please don't tell anyone especially not Logan. I know your friends but you didn't tell anyone about me and Logan so I don't want you to tell anyone about me and Monty either.
Zach: isn't that the way how Monty got mad at you? For you hooking up with his brother and not telling?
Mel: yeah but this time it's different. I don't care about Logan being mad at me I just don't want him to know. I can't deal with all the drama right now. I mean I wouldn't even know what I should tell him: "hey I fucked Monty but we're not a couple"
Zach: you're not?
Mel: noo.. I mean we haven't talked about it.
Zach: you fucked him even though you're not together.. Maaan Mel you're living your life right now? How does it feel?
Mel: It felt weird. I felt like the biggest slut this morning. But now I feel good. I kind of wish that I would have waited. But I wanted this for so long and you Sheri and the others knew it.
Zach: alright I gotta go but I'll promise you I won't tell anyone.
Mel: thank you.
-They hugged each other good bye and Mel walked into her house again. At least it wasn't Bryce.