38

(In Bryce car) Monty is in the front seat. Mel is behind him Sheri in the middle and Logan behind Bryce.
Conversation irl:
Logan: so where are we going again?
Monty: zachs. He's trowing a party.
Bryce: don't worry Buddy there are going to be a lot of hot chicks. Do you fuck high school girls ?
Logan: I don't care.
Sheri: Bryce put on the radio.
- bad intentions by Niykee Heaton plays.
Bryce: so Mel are you going to take someone home tonight?
Mel: my parents are back home Bryce. Remember?
-she rolled her eyes and stared out of the window again.
Bryce: I mean it's been awhile since you last made out with someone right.
Sheri: Just because you fuck everyone doesn't mean everyone else has to.
Monty: I don't think Mel would just hook up with someone Bryce. That's more our thing.
-the boys laugh.
Bryce: she did tho. Right Mel?
Mel: No? ...Fuck off Bryce
Bryce: what about the guy you told me about. You know the guy you fucked back then.
Monty: you're not a virgin?
Sheri: so what. Who even is? It's not a magical thing that you lose if you have sex.
Mel: I didn't just fuck him. We were together.
Monty: when? I don't remember you having a boyfriend ever?
Mel: four months ago.
Bryce: thats because he's older than us. Right Mel?
Monty: why do you know all of that Bryce?
Bryce: he's in college. She told me when she was drunk. I've told you she's not that pure.
Logan: she isn't a virgin. Who gives a fuck.
Monty: I don't care. I just never saw Mel with a boy.
Mel: we were a couple for three months and he cheated on me with two other girls. So I don't think it's worth talking about.
-Mel glares at Logan for a second.
Bryce: Logan you should know him. He has to be in your year.
Logan: Whatever.
Bryce: what was the name again Mel?
Sheri: Bryce shut the fuck up.
Bryce: oh right. It was Logan.
Monty: what?
-Logan and Mel both look out of the window. Tears form in her eyes. Monty turns around to face them.
Monty: Logan?
Bryce: oh my god. Don't tell me it's Logan De La Cruz, Mel. Man that's fucked up.
-monty turns back around. He clenched his jaw and fists. He looks straight out of the window.
Mel: I'm sorry.
Logan: Man it would have been weird if we told you. So we didn't tell anyone.
Mel: Speak for yourself. I wanted to tell you for so long .
Bryce: but you didn't
Sheri: shut up Bryce.
Mel: Logan you just wanted to keep it a secret so you can fuck other girls. I know that now.
Logan: I said sorry like a 100 times ..
Mel: whatever ... Monty I'm really sorry for not telling you. I know it was wrong.
-Montys teeth felt like they would crash because he clenched his jaw so bad. He wanted to punch someone in the face. Most likely his brother.
Mel: Monty..?
-Mel touches his shoulder from behind. But he pulls away. The car stopped in the parking lot.
Monty: seriously Mel I don't want to hurt you so don't talk to me right now. For your own safety.
-he jumps out of the car and walks into the house, his hands still formed to fists.
Mel: Are you happy now? You ruined everything. You're the worst.
-Mel starts crying.
Bryce: at least I don't fuck my friends siblings.
- Mel gets out of the car followed by Sheri.
Logan: seriously Bryce you're a piece of shit. I was trying to get back with her.
Bryce: you cheat on her like a dog. Drop it dude.
-Logan follows the others in the house and Bryce comes shortly after.