60

Conversation irl:
Monty: WHAT DID YOU PUT IN HER DRINK?
Chase: she just drank too much chill dude.
-The Fratboy Smiled and looked at Mel who was hiding behind Monty.
Monty: I'm gonna ask you one more time. If you don't tell me I swear to god I'm going to kill you.
-his voice was calm. This voice is even scarier than Monty yelling.
Chase: Chill dude she's gonna be okay It's just something to help the alcohol a bit. She's just getting tired .We can both have fun with her if you want. I'll share.
-Monty looked like he would explode any second. He punches the boy in the face and then again and again until his friends stop him. Chase face was bloody and he cried.
Monty: IF YOU EVER TOUCH HER I WILL KILL YOU!
-Mel couldn't stand alone and leaned against a wall. Monty turned around to face her.
Monty: are you ok?
-Mel nodded her head yes.
Monty: let's get out of here.
-he carried her outside and placed her into the passenger seat in his car. Then he sat down in the drivers seat and cuddled her up in his High School Jacket. He gives her water and closed her belt.
Monty: are you really okay?
Mel: I'm just tired. How long is the ride going to be?
Monty: 25 minutes. You can sleep if you want.
Mel: No I want to talk. Now you can't run away from me.
-The Brown haired guy chuckled and Mel smiled to herself.
Monty: okay then get cozy and talk to me.
-He put the radio on but you could barely hear the music. The music was chill Mel opened the window a little bit for fresh air and breathes out.
Mel: do you hate me?
-she looked at him and waited for an answer.
Monty: No.
-she sighed in relief and a smile appeared on her face.
Mel: Do you think we're going to be friends again?
Monty: I think so.
Mel: But do you think you can forgive me..
Monty: I'm actually not mad at you.. I'm mad at Logan for what he did to you and for trying to get you not to tell anyone.
Mel: But why are you so mean to me then?
Monty: I'm not mad at you.. It's different it just feels weird to me that you hooked up with my brother. I'm kind of disappointed that you would choose such an asshole and that you lost your virginity to him doesn't make it better.
-His jaw clenched and his grip around the steering wheel was getting harder.
Mel: wow. Disappointed that's worse than mad.
Monty: It's not your fault I get it. I think it's my fault. You were always the good and the pure girl. You were perfect in my eyes.
Mel: so what am I know?
Monty: nothing less. I just had this impossible picture of perfection and you were the only girl who fit in it. When I found out you slept with my brother, one of the biggest Fuckboys of all time.. I just couldn't understand why you did that. But I think I finally understand why.
Mel: you do?
Monty: he gave you what you wished for. He made you feel special he made you feel like you're the only one for him and showed you that you're not just "a girl for one night". You know that guys think you're hot. They all think that. You're lonely because you think everyone wants to fuck you and then there is Logan an older boy who you know from Family gatherings, a boy who shows you respect and flirts with you in person and sober. I think you fell for him because you wanted what he gave you. He showed you how special you are and you felt loved.
-tears formed in Mel's eyes.
Mel: How do you know all of that? I don't even know that myself.
-she laughed but a tear rolled down her cheek.
Monty: I think I'm just attentive.
Mel: Montgomery De La Cruz the biggest Heartbreaker of all time. Who thought you could be such a softy.
-they laughed. She felt safe with him. She never felt so protected.
Monty: I'm sorry for being an asshole the past two weeks. I was hurt and pissed and I was a total douchebag for not talking to you.
Mel: It's ok I'm glad it's over. I like you a lot better this way.
-he chuckled.
Monty: I'm not complaining but why did you call me instead of Sheri, tony, Hannah or someone else?
Mel: I feel safe when I'm with you. I knew you would come and get me out of there even if I thought you hated me.... aaaaand I was right.
-she touches his shoulder and looks at him they laugh.
Monty: I'm glad you called me.
Mel: me too.
- his eyes were on the street but Mel's were still on him. He can be so caring and nice. They sat there in silent and listened to the soft music playing in the radio. After a while she noticed that her hand was still on his shoulder. She pulled away immediately. Monty turns to face her.
Monty:Everything ok?
-Mel looked out of the window and her view  followed her hand which made wave moves in the wind outside of the car.
Mel: more than ok.
-they sat in silent for the rest of the ride until He parked in front of her house. Monty stood up first and opened her the car door. She left the jacket in the car and got out.
Monty: can you walk alone?
Mel: Yeah I think the fresh air helped a lot it's okay now.
-Monty walked next to her until they were at her door. She put the key in the whole.
Mel: thanks for saving me.
Monty: Anytime.
-They laughed quietly. The night was silent but it was a good silence.She unlocked the door while looking at him.
Mel: I think we're friends again?
-She looked at him with a questioning face.
Monty: we are.
-she sighs.
Mel: perfect. That's all I wished for...
See you around I guess.
Monty: you will
-she stepped inside and closed her door. He got back to his car but she watched him leave through the window next to the door. She smiled to herself and got back to her room to rest.