84

WhatsApp Chats:
Jeff Atkins:
Hey Mel. I couldn't find you in school today. Still need to talk to you.. can we do it after the game 2 night?
Mel Grayson:
I'll meet someone after the game but we can talk. It's not a problem. Is everything okay? You're scaring me👀
Jeff Atkins:
Everything is fine. I just need to talk to you. Don't worry I'm good.
Mel Grayson:
Can you please tell me what it is about. Why do you especially want to talk to ME?
Jeff Atkins:
Mel I have to get ready and stay concentrated for the game 2 night. We'll talk after it and I will explain you everything. I'm sorry but don't think about it to much. :)
Mel Grayson:
Alright see u then ...🙄😊
Read 6:32 pm
_______________________________
Mel Grayson:
Hey zach I'm bringing Bonnie with me tonight. She wanted to see you..😏 I don't know how but I think Bryce is going to make it a big deal when he finds out that you knew about me and Logan so well and that you were in our "friend group" .. maybe he tells Monty how weird it is or just talks shit again ..
Zach Dempsey:
Even if.. I think Monty could tell that I knew about you two. He always knew that Logan and I were friends back then and when he finds out about you and Logan he probably knew that I was hanging with you.
Mel Grayson:
What if Bryce manipulates him? He's freaking good at it and for some reason Monty still likes Bryce 😐
Zach Dempsey:
Don't think about it to much. Back to Bonnie so she's coming 😏?
Mel Grayson:
Okaaaay.. and yes she's coming but I have a "date" with Monty after the game so I thought you could do something with her after it or just bring her home ?😏😂😊
Zach Dempsey:
I think I can. 👏🏻🎉😍 how do you even know that I think she's cute?
Mel Grayson:
Zach I saw you make out back then.. 😂 and she was talking about how she really wants to see you all day long sooo... I thought you would too.😊
Zach Dempsey:
Thanks 🙏🏻 I'm leaving now. Should I pick you two up?
Mel Grayson:
Oh no thanks. We're walking and we're on our way already. 👍🏻
Zach Dempsey:
Ok 💪🏼
Read 6:46 pm
_______________________________
Conversation irl:
Bonnie: where should I sit when you are with the cheerleaders?
Mel: you'll sit with Zach. He's playing basketball we're watching the game of the baseball players.
Bonnie: your boyfriend plays tonight, right?
Mel: Monty isn't my boyfriend...
Bonnie: but you had sex? Was it meaningless?
Mel: no it is not meaningless. But we haven't had the time to talk about it yet. It's weird because we kind of have to keep it a secret.
Bonnie: why ?
Mel: he's logans brother. Logan will freak out if he knows.. and our friends I don't know ... Bryce is weird he hates me and wants to ruin my life.. seriously. He would destroy it.
Bonnie: don't be scared of Logan. He loves you but he knows that he fucked up.
Mel: he doesn't love me
-Mel laughs
Bonnie: Mel if I know one thing then that this kid is head over heels for you.
Mel: Bonnie no one would cheat twice in three months if you love the person.
Bonnie: He's a De La Cruz.
Mel: that's not an excuse.
Bonnie: obviously he didn't know that he loved you when he cheated. He always liked you but when you broke up with him he knew that he felt more. It hurt him. No one ever broke up with him even if the girls knew he was a fuckboy and a cheater.
Mel: Bonnie.. listen i know you are friends with him but you know yourself how he can be.. the past month or so was actual hell for me because he eventually tried to get back with me and it's how you say it no one ever broke up with him.. he tells me that he loves me but it's just his broken ego not his heart.
Bonnie: I'm friends with him, yes. But I tell him everyday how dumb he was to cheat on you. I hate him for that. I'm really sorry that he puts you through all of this.
Mel: that's cause you're a good friend. And don't be.
-she puts her arm around Bonnie's neck and pulls her closer to kiss her on the cheek.
Bonnie: I really don't want to but I have to ask. Are you scared that Monty is just as much of a fuckboy as Logan?
Mel: he's different.
Bonnie: he's a de la Cruz. And there are almost as many story's about him and girls as there are about Logan. I kind of know him and he is flirty and he fucks around as well.
Mel: I know that but he has changed.
Bonnie: are you sure about that?
Mel: let's be honest.. I'm always going to be a little bit scared that the story will repeat itself. But the thing is i was at the party's where he fucked girls or did other shit. Logan and i just became a couple way to fast. I know Monty for so long and we were always in a friends group together..
Bonnie: I'm happy if you are. I just hope that you're right. I still think you should talk to him.  Your whatever this is  shouldn't be a secret.. just because you're scared of Logan.
Mel: Logan is going to beat him up and he will destroy my life.
Bonnie: he's not psycho, Mel. What do you think he'll do ?
Mel: I don't know.. talk shit about me or some kind of childish stuff.
Bonnie: talk to Monty and find out what he wants. Then we'll talk about it again.
-they're at the school and get on the baseball field. Bonnie sees zach and walks up to him. Mel changes into her uniform and walks up to  Sheri.