94

It's been just 30 minutes and I don't want to be here anymore. I talked to Jeff and got my mind off of things but he walked over to Bryce and Veronica when I went to the bathroom and I don't want to talk to them.

Sheri talks to her dad which leaves me alone in the corner. I go on my phone and scroll through twitter, then Facebook and Instagram. I imagine it to be at least 10 minutes later but I'm reality it's just 1.

"Hey how are you?", I look up to see Logan.

"Good and you?", I smile and put my phone back into my pocket.

"Great, here I got you something to drink."

He hands me a glass of champagne. I always forget that he is 21. The underaged kids don't get drinks at the business party's. But all our parents know that we drink when we throw a party.

"Thank you but if this day continues like this I am going to need a drink that's a lot stronger.", we laugh and take a sip.

"You look good today by the way. I hope you didn't do this for me cause I can't say no.", i laugh at what he's saying and hit his arm.

"You're a dick, remember that that's the reason why you cheated?"

"Ouch that hurt, but you're right.", he laughs and I join in.

"It's okay. We talked about it, it's fine.", I say and take a sip.

I spot Monty from across the room starring at me. I look at him for a second and then turn back to Logan.

"So You're with Jeff here, right?", he asks and I nod my head yes.

"Well as friends.", I say and take another sip.

"I know you used to be really close, glad you are again.", I smile cause he is right.

I look back at the spot where monty was standing but he's not there anymore. Gladly Nala still is, which means they're not hooking up anywhere.

"I have to find someone, talk to you later.", I say and walk away to find Monty.

After a couple of minutes I find him at the Poolhouse, alone, with a bottle of whine.

"I didn't know you liked whine that much.", I walk up to him and sit down next to him.

"I don't but I couldn't get anything stronger.", he mentions and chugs.

I place my hand on his back and straddle up and down. He looks at me and then places the bottle on the ground. I rest my head on his shoulder while we sit there in silence.

"Is something going on?", I ask and come closer to him.

"I don't know."

"Why are you here with Nala?"

"Why are you here with Jeff?"

"Jeff is just a friend."

"Does he know that?"

"He does."

"I know I'm a bad friend for this, but when you were so close back then he told me he likes you"

I think about the old times, it makes sense now.

"Whatever was is in the past. Jeff and I Are friends and actually I told him what happened between us. I know you didn't want to tell anyone but I had to talk to somebody about you and Nala."

"I brought her to make you jelous. I feel so stupid. I just felt weird because everybody always thought you and Jeff had a thing back then."

I laugh at what he's saying and Kiss him on the cheek.

"Don't ever think I like anyone else, because I don't. It's kinda cute that you were jelous."

"I wasn't jelous..."

"You totally were."

"Maybe a little bit."

"Come here", I say and take his head softly into my hands. I kiss him slowly but meaningful.

"You're really good at making me feel special."

"I know."

We laugh and sit there while making out a little bit more.

"Okay don't call me stupid but there is another thing.", he says and I look at him with an asking expression.

"Why did you talk to Logan? I mean, you seemed happy talking to him?"

"We talked after school. He apologised and said he just wants us to be fine. That we don't hate eachother anymore. Or that I don't hate him anymore."

"So you're friends now?"

"I would't say friends. But I don't want to spit on him when I See him.", I laugh and put my hands around his large Shoulders.

"Hmm... Have you told him about us?"

"Hell no. He still likes me and I don't want another De La Cruz Brother fight."

"I could take him you know?"

"I know you could. That's why You're by my side.", I say and run my fingers through his hair. His Hand lays on my Leg and I begin to place soft kisses onto his neck.

"Do you want me to tell him?", I whisper into his ear and see goosebumps all over his neck.

"No. It's Not his buisness. He lost you and now it's my time.", He turns to face me and kissed me passionatly.

______________________________
Hey sorry for not posting but I kinda lost interest for a couple months and now my phone turned into some stupid thing and thinks I want to write german. Meaaaans it wants to correct every word into some german word which is really annoying😂
I don't really know how I can correct this failure but I think I just have to write more.. That's how it knew I'm writing English the last time.
Whatever, hope You're not toooo mad♥️

Also: please comment it would mean the world and it's one of the reasons why I still Write this story.♥️♥️😂