90

"Meet me at the rocket slide after school. I need to talk to you. -DLC"

Mel's POV:
What does that mean, we need to talk? Why didn't he say anything on the phone? I don't understand him he's been acting weird since I told him I love him. I hope he didn't change his mind or just said "I love you back" because he wanted to fuck me.
Whatever I'm on my way now. Drove home with Sheri after cheer practice and Drove to the park right after. I just parked my car and took my phone away from the aux cord.
Why am I breathing so heavily? I think I'm actually really nervous. Now or never.
I get out of my car and walk down the way until I'm at the slide. Montys not here yet. I climbed on top of the slide and sit down. No ones here. No ones ever here if I think about it. No kids play here. Ever. I think they know that all the high school teens always chill here. Whatever.

"Mel?", I turn around to look at ... Logan.
"Logan why are you here? Please don't tell me the note was from you?", I said looking at him with an annoyed look.
"It was, actually. I need to talk to you.", he said as I slide down.
"Hell no, you can't actually think that I'm going to talk to you." I started to walk away, but he grabbed my wrist and turned me around.
"Logan Listen, I don't want to talk to you ever again and you can't make me.", I tried to get my wrist out of his grip but he won't let go.
"Give me 5 minutes to explain everything and I won't ever talk to you again, I promise." He said and let go of my arm.
"Logan..."
"Just five minutes, please." He seems like he really wants it.
5 minutes and he will never talk to me again. "Alright. 5 minutes." I sit down on a bench and he sits down next to me.
"Okay, listen. When I met you October last year on our family trip I immediately thought you were the best looking girl I've ever seen. I have to admit that I at first just wanted to Fuck you. I wasn't on the hunt for a relationship but I knew that I would have to date you to get what I want. You're not one of the girls that just sleeps with anyone.
When I took you out on a date I saw how interesting you were and how we matched. I really began to like you and I enjoyed hanging out with you.
We went on more dates and I asked you to be my girlfriend because I've never felt anything like that for a girl but I didn't knew it was love. I told you that I loved you because I wanted to have sex with you, that's true. But it was more than that. It was romantic and nothing like the times before because you're one of the hottest but still coolest girls I know.
The 3 months we had together were the best months of my life and I didn't appreciate you in any way. I wanted to keep our relationship a secret because I thought people would think I'm a wimp, when in reality you were the one who made a man out of me. I got drunk on party's and fucked around when you weren't there, but it never felt as good as it did with you.
After you found out what I did you stopped any kind of contact and I let you be. And then a couple of months after that I tried to talk to you over message and I showed up at family party's and normal ones at your house and the other times, because I had to explain.
Listen, I am so so sorry for what I've put you through and I know I can never fix it but I want you to know that I was a child back then.
I still thought it would be cool if I was single and fucked around and was this image that everyone already had. "The de la Cruz bad boy". A girl like you destroyed that image but I now know that you were the best thing that has ever happened to me.
The last months I've never fucked a girl even tho I had chances to. I couldn't. My heart wanted you and it still does.
I didn't knew what love felt like but after I've lost you I knew it. Everything I've felt in our relationship and after till this day is love and it's only for you. I know you won't ever get back with me I'm not dumb. But I want you to accept my apology and maybe I can move on. That's the only chance I have, so please forgive me." There were tears in his eyes but he stopped them from getting out.
I looked at him with an open mouth I couldn't speak I couldn't even think. My head hurts and I don't know what to say. All this time I thought I was the only one that was hurt and I thought he just wanted to make me crazy. But he didn't. I could see it in his eyes, love. Honesty and contrition. He wants to move on. He didn't say please get back with me or give me another chance like the times before.. he wanted to be free from the love he felt. And he really did feel it.