91

Mel's POV:

I've never seen him like this. I've never heard anything honest and caring out of his mouth. I knew he lied to me before and I believed it but this is different. He's not lying.
"What do you think?"  He said after 2 minutes of silence.
I smiled and hugged him, still not saying a word.
"Thank you for being honest.   I want to forgive you, but there is only one way how I can do it"
He looked at me with a confused expression.
"How?" His eyebrows raised  and he stared right into my eyes.
"I know you still like m-"
"Love you" he finished my sentence.
"Love..Right. But if you want me to forgive you, you have to stop all of that.. like texting me about second chances and saying I love you or anything else. You can't show up at partys and get mad at guys for flirting with me or hooking up. I won't accept your apology if you don't stay away from all of that. Even if you're drunk." I was professional, at least I thought I was.
"I can't control it when I'm drunk. If I'm at a party and I see you hooking up with some guy I'm going to stop it." I rolled my eyes.
"You have to. Or I'll stay mad at you." He thought about it and stared my right into my eyes until I had a 'questioning look'.
"So?" I said with one eyebrow raised.
"Okay fine. I will try." He smiled and stood up.
"Do you want me to drive you home?" He asked.
"No it's fine. I'm with my car. Are you coming to the party tonight?"
"Wich Party?" He got his key out of his pocket and played with it in his hand.
"Sheris das throws a business/family party.. I don't really know..." I stood up as well.
"I'm coming." His smile got brighter.
"I'll see you later then." I walked off until I felt a grip around my wrist. Logan turns me around  and pulls me into a hug.
"Thank you." He whispers as I lay my head on his chest. As much as I hate to admit it, he smells really good. I get myself out of the hug.
"No Problem" i whisper-shout as I Walk off.
_______________________________
5:45 pm
And again... I don't know what to wear. Running late as always I stand in my closet with a towel around my head and another one around my body.
Jeff is going to be here in 45 Minutes and I need at least 60.
Okay make up first, it's easier.
I sit down in front of my mirror and begin to cake my face. Okay... it's not that Bad, but for party's like these I show up extra nice.
I put on the basics and a red lipstick at the end.
After this, hair. I decide to just blow dry it and straighten my little curls.
After this the outfit. The hardest part. It's 6:15 pm. After 10 more minutes of looking I find an extraordinary dramatic red dress. I don't know if it's to "extra" but in the moment of thinking I hear the doorbell ring. I throw the dress over and open the door.

"Jeff" I say as I Open the door

"Jeff" I say as I Open the door. I look at the clock. 6:30 exactly.
"You are on time".
"And you are beautiful" he says and looks me up and down.
"Thank you, but don't you think it's a little bit too much?" I say as I walk into the house with him behind me.
"No."
"Well then." I turn around to look at him with to pairs of shoes in my hand. In the right one silver glitter shoes and in the left one silver metallic ones.
"Wich one?" I hold up the shoes.
"The metallic ones" he points at them as I sit down to put the shoes on.
"Perfect" I say as I put my phone my lipstick and my keys in the fitting purse. We walk out and sit down in his car.
"You look really pretty yourself by the way" I say as I look at his black suit that fits him really well.
"Thank you" he smiles and begins to drive. After half an hour we stop in front of sheris house. A huge villa. Not as huge as our house but still really big. Some people are already there and some people wait in front of the house.
"I didn't know it would be such a big party" Jeff says and looks at the people.
"Same" I follow his stare as I see Monty with a girl.
"Who is that?"