92

It's been 10 minutes. 10 minutes of watching or better stalking Monty and this girl. They are talking and laughing but I'm way to far away to hear them.
"Do you know her?" I ask Jeff who looks confused.
"I don't think so. I can't really see her, but I don't think she is in our school."
I get out of the car and Jeff walks out as well. We walk  closer and closer to the house and closer to them.

The girl looks in our direction whilst Monty is looking at her.
"Hey Monty how are you?", I ask him with a fake smile.
"Mel aaand Jeff. Great and you?", he says extra nice.
"Who is this?", Jeff asks behind me.
"This is Nala. We just wanted to go inside, you want to come with us?", he says and looks at me.
"Sure", Jeff says as we follow them.

I spot Sheri from across the room, she's talking to her father until she sees me and makes a confused look. She walks up to us and greets monty and his date before she comes to me and Jeff.

"What's going on ?", she says to me after hugging Jeff.

"You tell me.", I say looking at Monty who talks to Bryce and other people.

"Can someone explain what You're talking about?", Jeff mentions from the side.

Sheri and I just try to avoid Jeffs Look.

"Okay, well I get that it's about Monty. You like him Right? But why are you mad you know how he is.", Jeff says and looks at Mel.

"It's not that easy.", I whisper.

"Then talk to me."

"Okay but not here.", I take his arm and walk into another quite room.

"Okay at Bryce party on Friday, Monty and I ran over to my house. We drank a lot and had sex. We spend the whole Saturday together and had a lot of fun. Sunday he came over as well and then on Monday after the game I told him that I love him. He said he loves me too. We are official, means we can't date other people or hook up with anyone but he wanted to keep the relationship a secret for awhile. I told him that I will bring you to this party as a friend and now he brings this girl with him that's freaking pretty and seems nice.", I explain and lean back against the couch.

"Wow", he says and leans back too.

"Yep."

"Okay well but what if it's just a 'shine' date? Like me? What if they're just friends?"

"Like you said, it's Monty." I get up and walk back in the entrance hall.

Jeff follows me and holds my arm.

"Mel he said he loves you. I know it's hard for you to trust someone but I don't think he would hurt you.", he says with a small smile on his face.

"It's okay I'll try to talk to him."