87

Tuesday morning:
WhatsApp Chats:

Sheri holland:
Where did you and Jeff go after the game yesterday ?
Mel Grayson:
School. Talked about the past. We want to be friends again 😊
Sheri holland:
I've always thought you liked him more because you two were so close.
Mel Grayson:
Haha nope. But you're right .. we were pretty close.. different theme: guess who said the three magic words yesterday?
Sheri holland:
No way.
Are you kidding me ?
YOU, Mel Grayson, got another De la Cruz to say 'I love you' 😂😂🎉
Mel Grayson:
I said it first. Do you think It's going to fast ? I mean It's been 4 days and we fucked three times.
Sheri holland:
But you know him for so long .. I think it had to happen..
Mel Grayson:
Whatever I have to get ready or I'm gonna miss school. See you there ❤
Sheri holland:
See you ❤
____________________________
Conversation irl:
-Mel is awake while Monty is sleeping next to her. She lays down next to him and begins to massage and fondle his back. He smiles. She comes close to his ear and whispers something in it.
Mel: Good morning babe.
Monty: this Sounds so good out of your mouth. How did I manage to get a girl like you.
Mel: I have a thing for assholes.
-he gets up and changes their position. Mel is laying underneath him and he hold her wrists.
Monty: who do you call an asshole? Your lovely, god- lookalike, super hot boyfrie-
Mel: Boyfriend?
Monty: I meaaan..
-he takes her hands into his and kisses her forehead.
Monty: if you want to be my girlfriend?
Mel: let me think about it.. how could I say no to a lovely, god-lookalike, super hot boy who's just slightly conceited.
-she kisses him.
Monty: Are you happy? Cause I am.
Mel: I am so lucky to have you and yes I am. But now we have to get up or we gonna be late.
Monty: What if we don't go to school.
Mel: I'm going.
-she try's to get up but Monty holds her waist.
Monty: Mel I love you and I really don't want to loose you but I think we should keep our relationship a secret for a little bit more time.
-Mel looks at him without saying anything.
Mel: for how long ?
Monty: I want to take it slow and the boys should slowly get used to the thought of me not being single. I know that Bryce for example isn't going to take it that well.
Mel: why do you give a fuck? Bryce is an asshole.
Monty: I know but he's my friend. Just give it a little time .. please .. for me?
-he kisses her hands and makes puppy eyes. She laughs and pulls her hand away.
Mel: Alright. But I don't want the relationship to always be a secret just like mine and logans.
Monty: it's not going to be like that relationship in any way, I promise.
-Mel smiles and walks into the bathroom.