43

-The Girls are downstairs.Logan asks Mel if she's alright.. she just nods her head yes without looking at him. She is rather looking at the scene in front of her.. Charlotte out of her chemistry class is laying on the table while Monty is taking body shots off of her. He is totally smashed and loud and rude to everyone that dares to annoy him.

What did I do to make him so mad. I get that I shouldn't have kept the relationship to Logan a secret but he has to understand that we weren't that close when I was with Logan. I already told him that I'm embarrassed of it and he calls me a slut and that I deserved it. That's not the Monty I got to know in the last months. And what is he doing with that bitch charlotte.. just another girl that is not in his league. I know that he doesn't want to talk to me ..and doesn't even want to see me but I have to tell him that I just wanted to forget what Logan and I had and wanted to move on without anyone knowing. He has to understand it.
________________________________
Conversation irl:
- Mel walks a little towards Monty. As soon as he sees her he looks at her with a warning look. She stops on her way but she is close enough for him to hear her.
Mel: can we please talk?
Monty: I thought I made it clear
-he puts his hands on the table in front of him but keeps looking at her.
Mel: I need to make things right.
Monty: You can't make it right.. You fucked up. Sometimes you just have to let it be.
-His voice sounds calm but his hands form fists.
Mel: I can't.
-Mel walks now a bit slower towards him. His jaw begins to clench.
Monty: Don't you get it I want you to STAY AWAY FROM ME!
-he walks towards her so she walks back after her body hits the wall. He punches the wall right above her head. She looks at him in shock.
Monty: stay away I can't control myself and I don't want to hurt you.
-he whispers and looks her deep in the eyes.
Logan: back off Monty.
Monty: my brother the hero, right ? You know .. I've waited for you to say something.
-he throws a punch right into logans face who falls to the ground. His nose begins to bleed heavily but he stands up and runs with his head into montys stomach, his arms around Monty they crash into another wall.
Justin: guys stop it. This isn't worth it.
Zach: stop it Monty.
- Zach and Justin try to rip them apart but it doesn't work. The girls just stand there in shock while Monty and Logan punch each other harder and harder everytime. Bryce laughs and Mel just looks at them with tears in her eyes.
Bryce: Mel how do you feel knowing they're fighting about you?
-he screams threw the room with a huge smile. Mel walks faster than before to him.
Mel: This is your fault. This is all your fault. You're the worst.
-Her hand slaps his right cheek then she walks away crying. The boys separated Logan and Monty. They're both bleeding in their faces and on their hands from punching so hard.
Mel: I'm sorry.
She wipes her tears away and turns to them one more time before leaving. Hannah Sheri and Jess follow Mel outside.