I Love You (Thomas)-

Y/N's P.O.V.

It was a cloudy day in Southwark, and I was currently sitting in my room, on my bed, reading a book. I was quite content, if I don't say so myself.

My best friend, aka, the person I was in love with since year two, Thomas Sangster barged into my room, threw his book bag on the floor and jumped on my bed, face down, sighing in he process.

"You okay, hun?" I question, not looking up from my book.

"School was stressful. And my eyes really hurt." He whined into the pillow.

"I'm sorry, is there anything I can do?" I decided to close my book (though it was the hardest decision I ever had to make) and save the rest for later.

"No," He looked at me with those big brown eyes anyone would die for, "I am just gonna take a nap. We should go on a walk after wards though." He smiled at me and I returned it gleefully.

"Alright, sounds good to me."

"Thank you for being the best friend anyone could ever ask for."

Ouch. That one hurt, he seemed to friend zone me all the time. I know he had no idea how much it hurt me, but it hurt like none other. We were currently in year ten, and I knew I had loved him, more than a friend, for most of my life.

I had known him since I was born. Our mothers were joined at the hip since high school, and they passed that trait right down to us.

Every Christmas, every holiday, we spent together. It was great, I loved spending time with him more than anything.

When I first figured out I had a crush on him, I was beyond awkward around him, but, I soon learned how to deal with it. Now that I am in year 10, I like to consider myself an expert at hiding my feelings.

I sat there, trying to read my book, but getting distracted by the cute actor beside me. Out of the corner of me eye, I could see him staring at me. His eyelids slowly getting heavier and heavier, each time he opened and shut his eyes. He looked like an angel, and I hated him for it.

Eventually, he had fallen asleep, closing his eyes for good. He scooted closer to me, putting his head on my lap ang hugged my legs as if they were his own persoal teddy bear.

"Goodness Sangster, you're adorable," I said quietly, making sure not to wake the sleeping boy up.

I shut my book, not being able to pay attention to the words anymore. Though I loved the book more then any other, I wanted to study the bay on my lap rather then study the characters in my book, them being father away then anything.

I played with the long, golden locks that sat atop his head, earning a quiet moan to escape his thin pink lips. I giggle softly at him.  His big brown eyes flutter every so often.

I run my finger across the bridge of his button nose, over his eye brow, and down his square jaw.

I then run my hands through his thick locks and down to his back, tracing the words 'I love you' in all different fonts, over and over. He wouldn't know, so I  didn't care.

Thomas' P.O.V.

I walked in the door to Y/N's house, seeing my mother and her mother chatting at the breakfast counter.

"Can you tell Yn to make sure and get her school work done Thomas?" Y/M/N asked.

"Sure thing Y/M/N." I smiled at her, grabbing an apple from the table and taking a big bite out of it.

"You too, Tom" my mother said in a warning tone.

"Yeah, yeah. Sounds good." I said, raising my hands in mock surrender.

I walked up to Yn's door and let myself in.

"You okay, hun?" she asked, not bothering to look up from her book. I drop my bag down on the floor, ran up and jumped on the bed, and slammed my face into the pillow.

"School was stressful. And my eyes really hurt." I whined into the pillow. Great, now I sound like a complainer in front of the most beautiful girl in the world.

"I'm sorry, is there anything I can do?" She asked in an angelic voice, looking at me with her shining Y/E/C eyes.

"No, I am just going to take a nap. We should go on a walk after wards though," I thought. Maybe I could try and hold her hand! Though that would probably seem like something a best friend would do. And we have been doing it since we were children. Ugh, and my hand would probably get all bloody clammy. You know what Thomas? Better not.

"Alright, sounds good to me," She said, re-opening her book.

"Thanks for being the best friend anyone could ever ask for." I said, hoping for her to confess her undying love for me, hoping she would say 'Tommy, we are more then friends!! That is all I have ever wanted!' but no. Of course not, why would she?

I sat there, gazing at her. Analyzing every little detail of her. How her Y/L Y/C hair was so soft and elegant. The way her Y/C eyes darted back and forth on the page, taking in as much information as the book could offer. She was beautiful, absolutely breath taking.

I closed my eyes for good, faking sleep. I scooted closer to her small frame, rapping my arms around her legs and stetting my head gently on her lap.

I was so happy in that moment, I thought I could cry.

"Goodness," she said almost inaudibly. "Sangster, your adorable." WHAT? SHE JUST CALLED ME ADORABLE!! Oh my god, bloody hell. Call the doctor, I am going to pass out because of pure joy.

I heard her put her book down, as she started to play with my hair. I let out a small moan, letting her know I was enjoying it.

Shit, she probably thought I was awake. She ran her finger down the bridge of my nose, over my eye brow, and down my jaw. She then started to run her fingers down my back in similar patterns, over and over.

I figured out she was writing wording, though I couldn't exactly figure out what she was trying to say.

I , Okay. That was the first letter. But I have to admit 'I' isn't a very complicated letter.

Okay, 'I'. 'L' 'O'. I think that was it. 'V' 'E'.

I Love. Okay, I love. That was pretty easy.

'Y'. 'Y' and then come other letters I couldn't figure out.

'Y' 'E' 'U'. What? That doesn't make any sense. 'Y' 'E' 'U'? Yeu? You? YOU?!

I LOVE YOU. SHE LOVED ME!!

My eyes shoot open and I immediately sit up.

She is quite alarmed to what I am doing.

"What's wrong?" she asked worried.

"You love me?" I squeak out.

"Uh, er... Umm..." Her face goes a deep shade of red.

"Yes or no," I state clearly.

"What do you mean yes or no. Its not that simple. I mean... What? Do you love me? Well of course  not, your Thomas Sangster.  You cant loved some one like me-" I cut her of by grabbing her face and slamming my lips onto hers.

Y/N's  P.O.V.

He cuts me off my slamming his lips onto mine. I am startled by his action, so for  few seconds I just sit there, stunned.  But soon, I register to what is happening, and happily kiss back. My hands fly to his hair as his travel down closer to my waist.

We soon pull away for air, my lugs burning for air.

"Yes"

"What?" he asks confused.

"I love you more than anything." I state simply.

"I love you more."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hope you guys like it!! Love you!1