Request (Rose)

RoseRo

13

Sam (Love Actually)

Sam

I'm his new neighbour and we fall in love slowly

I end up being his gf

I have long black hair, lots of freckles

To Rose - here is your second request!! I love doing this for you!

Okay guys, I'm going to seriously work on updating this book, a new Newt book, and hopefully a few requests. Also, does anyone have a good idea for a TBS book? I want to do one, but I don't have any ideas that would last an entire book. If you do, please DM me. I will give you credit, but I want it to be a secret from the other readers, so PM me. I am taking any suggestions. I love you all. Thank you for the 7.3K reads. 14.6 eye balls have seen this. That's freaking rad. alright. Thank you. SEE YA!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rose's P.O.V.

 I stood in the front row, staring up at the most beautiful boy that I had ever met. His brown eyes were wide, his head bobbed happily with the music. A small smile graced his lips as he slammed his drumsticks against his drums. I found this simply adorable. My soul literally could not get enough of his little form. I loved the kid so much. More than I had ever loved anything.

What I did not love, however, was how he stared at the lead singer of the group. Joanna. She was beautiful. Tall, tan skin, dark hair, sparkling eyes, American. What was there not to love? Obviously not much, according to the little drummer atop that stage.

It was quite obvious he fancied the foreigner. I never really saw why. They had spoken a total of four times over the 3 year span they had known each other. He didn't know her. Really at all. How did he know that he was "in love" with her? It sounded quite shallow. I never understood it. But, nonetheless, I supported him. He was my best friend. And I loved him.

And, I may have had a little crush on the boy. Yes, I knew that was stupid. To be honest, I didn't really care. I had liked him for the majority of our friendship, so I had learnt to know that, even though he didn't love me the way he thought he loved Joanna, things would be okay. He didn't have to love me in order for us to be friends.

In the beginning, I did NOT think that was the case. But, I learned to deal. My mind realized that there was no way that could ever happen, so I coped with it the best I could.

I now thought we were the best of friends. I never asked what Sam thought. What if he didn't even think that much of me? My little, immature heart may have broken.

I was now staring up at him, admiring him. His father stood beside me, tall and strong. His large hand was placed delicately on my shoulder, he stared at me with a knowing smile. He knew exactly how I felt about his little boy. Never did he tease me about it though. I was always deeply grateful for that. I thought that may have ruined my life, at that point.

My mother was good friends with his passed wife. Daniel and my mother grew close over her passing, and were now great friends. This made the friendship between Sam and I even stronger, scaring me a tad. What if I accidentally confessed my feelings towards the kid? We would constantly be around each other... how awkward could THAT be?

Awkward.

Very, very awkward. I had thought about it quite a bit. But, I vowed to myself that would never happen.

Finally, the musical number ended. Every one clapped and cheered as loud as their bodies let them. The performers seemed overjoyed, their smiles reaching both of their ears.