Request (Chanel)

Hello Lovelies!! Okay Chanel, I hope you like it, I LOVE YOU!!!! Bye!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chanel's P.O.V.

I was currently sitting at our dinner table with two place settings at it. But guess what, I was the only one here. Thomas had said he would be home at around 9 o'clock at night. I was quite sad, I mean, nine isn't that late, but we wouldn't really be able to see each other much before we had to go to sleep.

I had school really early in the morning. College was getting really stressful, so I wanted to be able to end my school day earlier. Which resulted in me having to start earlier. I would have to have at ass in my seat at 6:30 in the morning. Which absolutely sucks. I don't really know what my thought process was on that one, but there wasn't a chance to back out any more.

Thomas was filming his new movie 'The Maze Runner', which meant he was away filming, and most of the time, it ate away at the time he got to spend at home. With me. look, I know that sounds selfish, but he was my boyfriend for goodness sake!! I get to be sad when I never see him.

I hear the door to our apartment make a clicking noise, signaling someone was trying to get home.  The door opens and shuts, and footsteps follow suit, echoing through the hallway into the kitchen.

A tired looking Thomas steps through the door way and walks over to the sink, not even acknowledging  my presence.

"Um, hi." I turn to face his back as he washes his hands.

"Hi, sorry. That was rude of me. How was your day?" He asked monotonously. 

"Fine. Yours?" I used the same tone he did.

"It was fine. Look, I am going to go take a shower and head to bed." He said as he walked away towards our bedroom.

"Nice chat," I huff to no one in particular. 

I throw my thick, black hair into a messy bun and begin to clear the table. I rap the leftovers in cling film and put them in the fridge. It was only nine, so I figured I could do some homework. 

I walk into the bedroom, grab my laptop, and throw it onto our duvet cover. 

Throwing on one of Thomas' old t-shirts, I think back to when I got him the stupid thing.

~flash back to Thomas' twenty fourth birthday~

The party had just ended, and we were in Ava's guest room. Thomas had wanted to go back home for his birthday, so we were now in the beautiful town of Southwark England.

"Okay, so I wanted to save this for after the party. I figured you wouldn't want to open it in front of your family." I giggled slightly.

"Oh no, Chanel. What did you get me?" He asked, mocking worry.

"Well I'm not gonna tell you!!! Your gonna have to open it, silly."

"Fine, if you say so."

I walked over to the closet, grabbing a small little box with the gift in it.

"Here you go," I handed it to him, trying to hid my laughter.

It was a shirt with the 'Mountain Dew' logo on it, but instead of it saying that it said

"Mount and do me?" Thomas said in between fits of laughter.

"Well if you insist", I roll my eyes and crash my lips onto his.

~end of flash back~

I silently laugh at the memory. But soon after, a small frown id etched onto my face. Why cant we be that happy now?  I thought to my self.