I wish I was her ( Love Actually Sam)

A/N

I HAVENT POSTED ON HERE IN FOREVER!! I SUCK!! IM SO SORRY!! I LOVE YOU ALL AND I WILL HOPEFULLY BE POSTING SOME MORE IN THE FUTURE!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's P.O.V.

I was currently watching the love of my life stare at the love of HIS life. Sitting in the crowd, going unnoticed by the beautiful blond playing the drums like the rock star I believed he was. Joanna, that beautiful bitch, was singing her little heart out whilst Sam, that beautiful boy, was looking at her as if she was heaven itself. Her voice sounded like velvet as she belted out those holiday notes, and my heart felt like crumbling.

I had been friends with Sam ever since he was little, we were inseparable. We would play on the swing set out side my creaky, old house for hours on end, giggling until our stomachs hurt. When he was sick, I was the one to bring him my mothers homemade soup after school. I was the one to bring him the work he missed, even if I would have to skip out on a party my friends were throwing, that stupid, naïve little girl didn't care. I was the one to hold him when his mother died. Yes, it hurt like hell, considering that she was pretty much my mother as well, but I held it together. BUT NO!! I couldn't  actually HAVE him!! He had to fall for a stupid American that didn't even know his name!

Standing and clapping until my small, Y/S/C hands hurt, next to Daniel, Sams step father, I kept a big smile on my face. Even though I was dying inside, I wanted him to know I supported him. The booming and screaming of people around me made me feel as if I was going to faint. The blond brit exited the stage, signaling that it was my time to go get and congratulate my best FRIEND.

I ran as fast as my feet could carry me, resulting in my small frame ramming into a couple of strangers. Making the corner close enough, I see Daniel and Sam chatting about something. Walking a little closer to them so I could get my turn in line to hug the blond little boy, I over heard their conversation a bit. My heart warmed at seeing the exchange, knowing that some children deeply despise their step parents. That alone showed how sweet Sam was, THAT was what I loved about him.

"Lets go get the shit ," I giggled slightly at the boy. "kicked out of us by love!!"

Sam started running quickly towards me, making the stupid grin on my face widen even more. But he ran straight past me, knocking my shoulder on the way, completely oblivious to the star-struck girl standing in front - well I guess behind- of him.

I stood there in awe, trying to figure out what happened just then. He didn't even realize I was there! He couldn't care less about the fact I exist. Every thing I did for the kid, didn't even register. My heart squeezed, knocking the breath out of my lungs. Tears pricked at the back of my eyes, threatening to spill. But I wouldn't let that happen, show the one who hurts me the most my weakness? No way in hell.

Daniel quickly ran to my side, grabbed my hand, and squeezed it lightly.

"I'm so sorry about him, Y/N," he said with a grin on his face, looking at his little boy follow his dreams and crush mine, "He's just a little excited. We will be home in about an hour. I'll send Sam over to your house and you guys can talk about his adventure!"

Nodding my head weekly, I replied with a stiff upper lip. "Sure thing Dad. Send him over."

"Thank you love. You are the best friend that he could have. We truly do love you" And with that, my never-to-be father-in-law scurried after his son.

"If only you did." I sighed.

Quickly, I grabbed my Mum, who was chatting with some platinum blond I forgot the name of, and pulled her away.