To The Moon and Back (Thomas)

A/N

Hey guys!! How are we liking this book? Okay, nice little chat. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! MY LITTLE BEANS!! YOU ARE MY FAVORITE!! Okay, bye!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's P.O.V

I jiggled my golden key through the lock as I shifted the back pack on my shoulder, huffing in the process. I had just finished a final in third trimester. Wanting to be a high school creative writing teacher, I was going to collage and trying oh so desperatly to get my masters. I was unbeliveably stressed, and trying to have a job, pay the rent, and try to not pass out at the smallest of takes was hard!!

I stepped through the doorway into my cosy flat I shared with my boyfriend Thomas Sangster, Yes, Yes. THE Thomas Sangster, I know. I was incredibly greatful to have such a wonderful man in my life.

The smell of earl-gray fills my senses as I drop my bag at the door way, not even caring if it was blocking the hall. I. Didnt. Care. Living in the beautiful country of England, I decided to let some fresh air lift my depressed spirits a little and open the windows.

I walked to the small living room, and moved our coffee table out from the middle of the room, wanting to lay there instead. Yes, I know it sounds weird, but it was relaxing. Lieing in the middle of the house, listening to the wind travel through the trees, creating a beautiful melody of relaxation.

Quickly, I through the largest blanket I could find in the floor, and plopped myself down. As I lay there, I check my watch to see what time it was. 3:17. Okay, that leaves me with about two hours of alone time. Crap. I missed Thomas alot, and I didnt fancy being alone, so I shut my eyes and focused on the sound of the wind, letting the beauty of sleep pull me into its darkness.

~~Time skip~~

~Thomas' P.O.V~

I walk through the door of the flat I lived in with my beautiful girlfriend, Yn. I loved it here, very nice, warm. There was only one bedroom, and nice sized masterbath, small kitchen, and open living room. We decided to live here becuse of the beautiful windows. Yes, I know that sounds a little obsured, but Yn loved the feeling of the breeze tickling her soft skin. She loved listening to the faint sound of the trees moving about, or our neighbors out for a walk. I t helped her calm dowm, releive her from stress.

I signal my arival by calling out to her, whilst shutting the door. "Y/N/N!! I am home!" I shout in a singsongy (NOT EVEN A REAL WORD!! WHAT THE HECK? Idk) voice. Hearing nothing in response, I head to our bedroom, wondering if Yn was taking a rest after her finals today. Oh shit! Today was the day she took her finals!! She was probably super stressed out! Damn it! I didnt even get her flowers or anything, crap. I guess she gets extra kissed.

On my way to the bed room, I pass our living room and notice their is someone in there. i quickly come to mysenses and realize it is Yn, all sprawled out like the adorable little starfish she is. I smile at her, admiring how beautiful she looks.

Her long Y/H/C hair is thrown into a messy bun, yet still looking beautifuly smooth. Her sparkling Y/E/C eyes are shut, yet her eyelids flutter a bit every so often. I notice her shudder slightly, making me rush over to her, wanting to warm her up a bit. Sitting down beside her, a pull her closer to my side, letting her cuddle into my side.

"Hi" she croaked out, sleep still in her system.

"Hello, Love", I replied," Go back to sleep." I played with her long Y/H/C hair as we lay together, peacefully.

"No, I'd rather look at you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's P.O.V.

He blushed madly at my comment, to which I giggled at.

"Come on, Yn, you are such a sap." He whined.

"I know."

"Why are you on the floor? Why not in bed?" He raised an eye brow.

"Well, I was wallowing in a pit of stress, and I didn't feel like walking all the way to the bedroom to pout. And its pretty in here. I wasn't planning on sleeping, but then when I saw I had a whole two hours without you here, I figured, might as well take a nap!" I giggled, realizing my excuse was a terrible one.

"Oh," was all he said.

"Yep," I sighed.

"How do you think it went today." He asked gingerly, knowing the subject was a tender one.

"Oh, only God knows.'

"Oh!! I almost forgot!" and with that he smashed his lips onto mine.

At first, I was surprised, but then I went along with it.

As soon as we pulled away, I asked him a question.

"Um, not that I am complaining or anything of that nature, but what was that?" I giggled.

"Er, I kinda forgot to do something nice for you today, knowing you deserved it for working so hard. You know, you should have gotten flowers or something, but I am a slacker, and I forgot. So I thought that a couple extra kisses would make up for it."

"Oh hun, you are so adorable. You don't have to get me anything like that. I am completely fine. But I do like that idea." I smirked.

"Wow," he rolled his eyes playfully.

"What would you like for dinner, love?" He looked down at me.

"Ummmm....... I don't know. What do you want?" I asked.

"Macaroni and cheese?" He asked sheepishly.

"Sounds like a plan."

As he began to get up, I immediately pulled him back down.

"What do you think your doing, Sangster?"

"Hunting Elephants, You?' he questioned sarcastically. 

"Come on" I rolled my eyes.

"I was gonna go make dinner, but I guess I'm not going to any more."

"Well, I haven't seen you all day, can we cuddle for a couple minutes?" I pout my upper lip and make puppy dog eyes.

"RACE YOU TO THE BED!!" He got up and ran to our bedroom as fast as he could, leaving me a little star-struck, but I soon followed him there, yet not nearly as fast.

When I got there, he was all the way under the covers in a little ball, and I could tell he was out of breath.

I climbed under the duvet a snuggled into him, whilst he was still in the ball.

"What are you doing?" I whispered into his ear.

"I am trying to get warm and I am cuddling with you." he flipped around so he was facing me and engulfed me into a warm hug.

"I love you so much." He whispered into my ear.

"To the moon and back." I whispered back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Idk what this even is. Jk, I know, its trash. SORRY!! Ily!!! Bye!!