Request (Rose)

Rose

Ro

13

Simon Brown (Nanny McPhee)

Si

I'm his new neighbour and we fall in love slowly

I end up being his gf

I have long black hair, lots of freckles

to Rose- I hope you like it! Ive changes the plot a tad, so I hope I didn't mess anything up. ily! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rose's P.O.V.

My knobby knees wobbled slightly as I rose my hand up to the door, knocking three times. Footsteps were heard as someone came closer to the door, and my heart rate sped as I awaited the stranger. Thoughts raced through my head and my nerves made my hands shake.

What are their names again? What am I going to say? They have a boy my age, right? I think so. Who will come to the door? Will we become friends? Will they like me? Will they hate me? Crap, they are close.

My breath caught in my throat as I heard the door knob click, signaling the  door would be opening soon.

The platter of cookies that my mother had told me to give to our new neighbors that I held in my pale felt warm in my sweating hands. "Introduce yourself," she had said. "You may even make a new friend."

The pale paint the clung loosely to the old door calmed me for some odd reason. Maybe it reminded me of home.

As soon as the door began to swing open, though, the calm feeling that had washed over me was snatched away like a swarm of bugs in a summer wind.

The door had made its full decent of opening, and there, standing before me, was the most beautiful boy I had ever seen.

Sparkling, brown eyes scanned my figure skeptically. The boy had the most perfect, pale skin I had ever laid eyes on. His messy, brown hair sat atop his head crazily, an obvious sign he had been running around recently. Thin, pink lips were places perfectly under his button nose, making a slight blush rise to my cheeks.

His tall, lanky figure rested against the door frame, one of his hands still clasping the door handle. His shoes were old and worn, I could tell he didn't put much effort into his clothing choice. All the same, his sweater fit him more than perfectly, I wanted to reach my hand out and touch it.

His harsh voice ripped me from my thoughts.

"Are you going to keep ogling and my divine figure, or are you going to tell me why you are at my door?" he questioned rudely.

What a turn off. Why did God bless the most rude of people with the best looks?

"Wow," I retorted. That was no way to speak to me. And I was going to let him know that was the case. " I didn't realize such a young boy could be so certainly rude. Has your mum not taught you the subject of decency? What a shame. Yeah, you're beautiful, but what a pity. You're grotesque personality has simply ruined it. If you could just shut your mouth, I would like to go back to my ogling," the nervousness I had felt before the pealing door had opened has vanished for some odd reason, but I was enjoying it. This never happened. I had never been this confident around.. well... anyone.

"Gollie," he feigned shock, "I didn't realize such large words could come out of.. that mouth," he gestured to me with one of his pale hands.

"Now you've realized it. I've come over here to give you and your family a... gift of some sort," my eyes darted down to the platter of cookies. "I'm new here, as you might have guessed. Or not have guessed, depending on your lack of intelligence. My mum wanted me to come and introduce myself to you all. She wanted me to 'make a new friend' apparently." I put all my weight onto one of my long legs, my body growing tired from standing for quite a while.